BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ellen W.
Madison, GA
This is exactly what I have been looking for in a foundation! Very long wearing and full coverage! I can apply it in the morning and not have to worry about it all day! I like applying it with a damp sponge
Danielle S.
New bern, NC
This is my everyday foundation. Honestly, I do not love it but I do not hate it either. It can be a little hard to blend in without it getting streaky. Also, it sticks to dry patches/acne and can be hard to take off.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is probably the best full coverage foundation available at the drugstore. Lots of shades to choose from! Formulas are available for oily or dry skin. I have the best luck with this when using a primer.
liz B.
lovettsville
Very good full coverage drugstore foundation. I choose not to use it because I can't stand the smell. It smells like paint. Price is a little pricey for drugstore. Has a lot of colors so easy to choose one.
Kelsey D.
sunman, IN
I've used this for about three years now. I love this foundation because you can pick if you have oily skin or dry. It matches into your skin and gives you a flawless look. Never looks orange or caked on.
Anika S.
Lorton, VA
This has to be one of my all time favorite drug store foundations! Super adorable and it makes my skin feel great. I love the coverage and just about everything else about it!!
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
I think that this is a good foundation as an alternative for high-end brands. I wish it was thicker and more full coverage for acne scars that I have that are pretty dark. No gross foundation smell in this product which I also appreciate!!!
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Toast more...
Love the color very easy to match with my skin! The cover up is great and didn't leave my skin flaky! The finish was not too matte and not too dewy! The cost is great one of the best drug store foundations!
Ashley Y.
I have very oily skin, so it's hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't want to slide off of my skin. This one does a pretty good job of satying on my oil slick of a face. It is full coverage which I like to cover past acne scars and hyperpigmentation. If I get too oily though, it does slide into the creases of my face a little.
Sabrina F.
Woodland Hls, CA
Very smooth application, but if you don't exfoliate it is quite drying and would point out the imperfect dry skin flakes you have. make sure to moisturizer and apply lightly at first. a little goes a long way :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't