23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is exactly what I have been looking for in a foundation! Very long wearing and full coverage! I can apply it in the morning and not have to worry about it all day! I like applying it with a damp sponge
This is my everyday foundation. Honestly, I do not love it but I do not hate it either. It can be a little hard to blend in without it getting streaky. Also, it sticks to dry patches/acne and can be hard to take off.
This is probably the best full coverage foundation available at the drugstore. Lots of shades to choose from! Formulas are available for oily or dry skin. I have the best luck with this when using a primer.
Very good full coverage drugstore foundation. I choose not to use it because I can't stand the smell. It smells like paint. Price is a little pricey for drugstore. Has a lot of colors so easy to choose one.
I've used this for about three years now. I love this foundation because you can pick if you have oily skin or dry. It matches into your skin and gives you a flawless look. Never looks orange or caked on.
This has to be one of my all time favorite drug store foundations! Super adorable and it makes my skin feel great. I love the coverage and just about everything else about it!!
I think that this is a good foundation as an alternative for high-end brands. I wish it was thicker and more full coverage for acne scars that I have that are pretty dark. No gross foundation smell in this product which I also appreciate!!!
I have very oily skin, so it's hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't want to slide off of my skin. This one does a pretty good job of satying on my oil slick of a face. It is full coverage which I like to cover past acne scars and hyperpigmentation. If I get too oily though, it does slide into the creases of my face a little.
Very smooth application, but if you don't exfoliate it is quite drying and would point out the imperfect dry skin flakes you have. make sure to moisturizer and apply lightly at first. a little goes a long way :)
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos