23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I've been using this for years, and anytime I try to switch, I still come back to it. The oily/combo formula is great for my oily skin. The coverage is pretty good, and buildable. This foundation always lasts pretty long throughout the day for me.
THIS PRODUCT HAD THE BEST COVERAGE EVER AND ITS VERY BUILDABLE FOR ANY WEATHER. I LOVE WEARING THIS FOUNDATION ON RAINY DAYS BECAUSE MY MAKEUP NEVER COMES OFF! I SWEAR ITS LIKE WATER PROOF WHEN I COMBINE THIS WITH MODEL IN A BOTTLE SETTING SPRAY
This is my go to foundation. Full coverage and works great with my oily skin. I just wish there were more of a range in shades. I have to mix shades to get it just right, but all in all a great drugstore buy.
I had heard so much hype over this product but when I tried it on I was so disappointed. It made my skin look super oily and dewy but not in a nice way. I wouldn't recommend if you're going for that matte look!
I got this in my stocking for Christmas and I'm so glad santa thought of this I love the idea of spf 15 for sun protection it does what it says, wears all day and great for my combination/ oily skin I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
This is the only foundation I've found that has an actual pale color that isn't super pink. I'm not tan but not pink pale so this is something I struggle with. It last great and doesn't look cakey. I love this.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have rosacea, and really really dry skin. This covers up the red from the rosacea, and no dry patches! It doesn't look flaky at all, and has full coverage for the entire day. It's the best!
Love this for fall and winter but I tend to sweat it off in the summer,very full coverage for me and that's OK for my acne..I have repurchased this and will again for the winter.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos