BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Amanda M.
Fairfax, VA
I've been using this for years, and anytime I try to switch, I still come back to it. The oily/combo formula is great for my oily skin. The coverage is pretty good, and buildable. This foundation always lasts pretty long throughout the day for me.
Jena T.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
One of my absolute favorite foundation from the drugstore. It's super easy to apply and blends beautifully. My face always looks so smooth when I wear this foundation. I highly highly recommend this foundation!
michelle s.
South Richmond Hill, NY
THIS PRODUCT HAD THE BEST COVERAGE EVER AND ITS VERY BUILDABLE FOR ANY WEATHER. I LOVE WEARING THIS FOUNDATION ON RAINY DAYS BECAUSE MY MAKEUP NEVER COMES OFF! I SWEAR ITS LIKE WATER PROOF WHEN I COMBINE THIS WITH MODEL IN A BOTTLE SETTING SPRAY
Geri C.
La Porte, TX
This is my go to foundation. Full coverage and works great with my oily skin. I just wish there were more of a range in shades. I have to mix shades to get it just right, but all in all a great drugstore buy.
Jocelyn a.
I had heard so much hype over this product but when I tried it on I was so disappointed. It made my skin look super oily and dewy but not in a nice way. I wouldn't recommend if you're going for that matte look!
Margarette F.
Binghamton, NY
I got this in my stocking for Christmas and I'm so glad santa thought of this I love the idea of spf 15 for sun protection it does what it says, wears all day and great for my combination/ oily skin I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
This is the only foundation I've found that has an actual pale color that isn't super pink. I'm not tan but not pink pale so this is something I struggle with. It last great and doesn't look cakey. I love this.
😘Ash❤️ W.
Rainsville, AL
Review for: Nude more...
I usually mix this with my milani foundation. It has spf 15 in it so it can flashback a little if you're doing photos. It stays very well and can make that matte feel to your skin without making it overly dry.
Teal F.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have rosacea, and really really dry skin. This covers up the red from the rosacea, and no dry patches! It doesn't look flaky at all, and has full coverage for the entire day. It's the best!
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo
Love this for fall and winter but I tend to sweat it off in the summer,very full coverage for me and that's OK for my acne..I have repurchased this and will again for the winter.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't