23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,428 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is one of my favorite foundations. it comes in a fairly wide range of colors (for a drugstore product.) it performs like a much more expensive product though. medium to full coverage, but you do have to work a little faster to blend it in because this product does tend to sit quickly. it's very long wearing and has a beautiful finish!
This is honestly the best foundation i have ever used. And its drug store so its not expensive. And there is different types for you skin. and this foundation makes me face look flawless and stays on all day.
Love Love Love it i had been searching for a good foundation and i couldn't afford high end foundations so i decided to try this and bam i found my perfect color it stays all day even when I'm running around at my job its amazing
This foundation is amazing! I use this on a daily basis because of the great coverage and light-weight formula. A little goes a long way so this product will last you a long time. The shade matches perfectly.
This foundation is great if you love matte full coverage foundations. I think this was alright because it was quite hard to blend, did not have yellow undertones (made me look very pink), broke me out and was too matte. Overall, it did give great coverage so i would consider buying again
I've been using this for years, and anytime I try to switch, I still come back to it. The oily/combo formula is great for my oily skin. The coverage is pretty good, and buildable. This foundation always lasts pretty long throughout the day for me.
First of all it didn't give me any coverage whats so ever even If i applied layers and layers.second of it dried really fast so I wasn't able to blend very well.finaly i didn't like the finish of it was to matte and it looked very cakey on my dry skin even after mosturizer and also no pump.I mean like come on can revlon at least put a pump
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos