23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I found this foundation very high quality I just don't like the smell of it but is very blendable and has a variety of shades to pick from ans it it's medium to full coverage but it doesn't make your face look cakey
I love this now 24 hrs... I don't believe it's a 24 hr coverage.. I would be lucky to have it look great for 10 hrs with touch ups to be completely honest but is medium to full coverage for my combo skin I do enjoy it
Love the Revlon Colorstay makeup for combination skin. It doesn't make my face look cakey. It gives a glow to my face which is awesome cause my face has the appearance of being hydrated.
Color Stay is a great foundation with staying power. The coverage is med-full and helps create a nice canvas for contouring. I love that I don't have to use a primer under this. I'm always a fan of the less products I have to put on my skin the better.
This is my backup foundation. I like it and it has great coverage! It doesn't make my face shiny and I have never had issues with breakouts after wearing it. I never sleep in makeup, but on the rare occasion that I have to, I haven't experienced anything negative, although I will remove it asap.
This is my go to drug store foundation. It's great for oily skin type and is a full coverage foundation. A great compare to mac foundation for more than half the cost. It's stays on allll day which is a huge plus.
This is my everyday foundation and if i could give her 10 i would, gives to the skin a very natural look, and work perfectñy with my oily skin, a don't have to do any retouches of my makeup in all day.
Great dupe for the M•A•C studio fix fluid. It's thick and medium-full coverage. It does get a little cakey but honestly I love this foundation. It's cheaper than brand name foundations and it works just as well! :)
Revlon Colorstay is the best drugstore foundation I have found to date. They have enough shades available to ensure a good color match, and the long-lasting formula glides on effortlessly and stays put all day.
I am in love with this. I definitely have some pretty bad acne, but this stuff is so buildable, it's insane. I have splurged on some expensive foundations that have done nothing as great as this product. My favorite foundation for it's price so far.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos