23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,429 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my go-to foundation! It works so well for my oily skin and stays on all day long. It's relatively inexpensive, considering how much you would pay for the same thing in a more prestige brand. I have bought two more bottles just to stock up!
I have been using this foundation for over 3 years now. It has absolutely great coverage, and blends really well with a sponge. I always get compliments on how even and flawless my makeup always looks. I have nothing bad to say about this product!
Love this for very full coverage makeup! It stays on all day, and I'm sweating at work as a nurse. It has a paint like smell- took a star away for that. Otherwise, it's a go to for full coverage at a great price!
Great dupe for the M•A•C studio fix fluid. It's thick and medium-full coverage. It does get a little cakey but honestly I love this foundation. It's cheaper than brand name foundations and it works just as well! :)
Love this foundation!!!! It is a more red based foundation and my skin is more yellow based but i make it work lol you must buy it like now! It lasts all day , thru any weather including the boiling hot summers(:
First of i would like to say that I have tried MAC cosmetics, Makeup forever and all of those name brands and nothing beats Revlon Colorstay. It's long lasting, dewy, and has an SPF. And of course it's affordable.
This stuff doesn't come off!! great if you are going out to an event where you normally sweat your makeup off. Might even last through a few hours at the pool/lake. It needs soap to come off, where some makeup a good portion comes off with just water.
Revlon Colorstay is the best drugstore foundation I have found to date. They have enough shades available to ensure a good color match, and the long-lasting formula glides on effortlessly and stays put all day.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos