23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is hands down my favorite drugstore foundation. I've used it for years. It lasted all day with a nice matte finish and it's full coverage. The only reason I stopped using it was because it started to break me out
Esta base es muy buena,tiene covertura de media a alta,se adapta a tu tipo y tono de piel,dura muy bien en el dia no se cuartea ek verdad es una base muy buena no tiene nada que envidiarle a una dde alta gama la he comprado siempre que se me termina
My favorite drug store foundation, applies flawlessly and has the perfect undertone. It is usually around $10 at my local walmart but it does last me a long time, ive repurchased several times over the last few years
This product is okay. It delivers as far as staying on all day, but the colors for African American skin is limited. I usually have to buy two products to match my color. Even with oily skin, the product is just ok.
This is a drugstore must! I have used this foundation for a really long time. I have combination/oily skin and this foundation doesn't break me out like others do. It covers well and stays on all day long. Love it!
This foundation always helps cover the liquid latex for my sfx attempts and therefore, the result looks far more realistic - always good when you're trying to scare the kids. And with my oily skin, this really lasts!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is one of the better drugstore foundations for my oily skin. My oil doesn't show through as soon as other foundations but considering how oily my skin is, it definitely doesn't stay on 24 hrs. I love that they added a pump.
One of the best drug store foundations! it's build-able coverage! i have combination skin so i like a matte finish, it really does stay i don't know about 24 hours but i have worn for 10 hours or so and i didn't have to re-apply or blot or apply powder.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos