23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is hands down my favorite drugstore foundation. I've used it for years. It lasted all day with a nice matte finish and it's full coverage. The only reason I stopped using it was because it started to break me out
I've tried a lot of different foundations and this is definitely one of my favorite. I'm currently using this and Mac's studio fix fluid and I actually feel like they're comparable. They coverage is medium and can be built up, and has a really nice feel.
I have no complaints about this foundation! It stays matte - even with oily skin, it smells good, it applies smoothly, and gives a very natural full coverage look.
This is a drugstore must! I have used this foundation for a really long time. I have combination/oily skin and this foundation doesn't break me out like others do. It covers well and stays on all day long. Love it!
This is my go to foundation. Long lasting and beautiful on the skin. Also you can find this at you local drug store and is a great value. I recently switched to the mousse for the summer and I love that one as well.
Esta base es muy buena,tiene covertura de media a alta,se adapta a tu tipo y tono de piel,dura muy bien en el dia no se cuartea ek verdad es una base muy buena no tiene nada que envidiarle a una dde alta gama la he comprado siempre que se me termina
LOVE (x1000000) this foundation! Perfect for every type of skin. GREAT coverage & I love how many color choices there is! Only drugstore foundation I will use & I've tried a ton! Build-able coverage, and looks natural :)
The color stay makeup is a holy grail for me. This is something I will always come back to no matter how many new things I try. Color stay never disappoints me. It is beautiful and leaves my skin looking flawless
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos