BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
I would have to say that this is by far my favorite makeup product by revlon. I use this all the time just in a lighter shade and it works wonders. It covers perfectly and blends great.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this foundation, especially for these Tennessee summers. It doesn't budge! It's sweat proof and it stays fresh looking. I've been wearing it since high school!
leslie g.
Whittier, CA
Fell in love with this foundation once i first tried it. Although i couldn't really find the perfect match for my skin tone, i mixed two of them together and i got the perfect match! I have oily skin and this foundation really gave me a nice flawless semi-matte finish which lasted for a long time.
Kelly B.
The color stay makeup is a holy grail for me. This is something I will always come back to no matter how many new things I try. Color stay never disappoints me. It is beautiful and leaves my skin looking flawless
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite foundation of all! Honestly. My skin looks soy beautiful and natural when I use it. The price is awesome!! I'm going to buy it again for sure!!
Kristine B.
Portland, ND
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It goes on easy and I have a flawless finish and it lasts all day. I have tried numerous others and always come back to this. For me there is nothing comparable.
Kim M.
Lincoln, CA
Love reckon color stay foundation! This foundation has been my go to for years! I have strayed and purchased expensive foundations and always go back to color stay! Lasts a long time without melting off! Matches my fair skin tone perfectly! Try it! You won't be dissatisfied!
Anna L.
Topeka, KS
I have no complaints about this foundation! It stays matte - even with oily skin, it smells good, it applies smoothly, and gives a very natural full coverage look.
Vanessa M.
This foundation is great for oily skin the difficult part is finding the right color for your skin color. However, it may leave your skin very dry even for an oily person. Overall this foundation is a great product that oily skin people should try.
Kara H.
Reading, PA
This is my go to foundation. Long lasting and beautiful on the skin. Also you can find this at you local drug store and is a great value. I recently switched to the mousse for the summer and I love that one as well.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't