23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,419 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This Revlon color stay is better than some higher end brands that I've tried. Long lasting. Looks very subtle & natural. Sold at local drug stores (rite-aid, Walgreens, target) for less than $14
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
I have worn revlon colorstay for so long! The coverage of this product is great! Its super lightweight and makes me feel like I’m not wearing much makeup. Its super easy to apply and I would definitely buy this product again!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
it is one of my favorites it lasts for a long time the packaging is nice and I practice the price is quite economical the only negative thing is that there is not one that with my skin everything so I have to use two and one and so it is with my everything skin but the rest the super recommend to me works perfectly
It wasn’t to bad. Definitely not what I expected either. It took a long time for me to find the correct color match to my skin tone. Even even then once I did it wouldn’t go on right. I have since switched to a different coverup
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos