BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this foundation, especially for these Tennessee summers. It doesn't budge! It's sweat proof and it stays fresh looking. I've been wearing it since high school!
Nohemi M.
Tucson , AZ
This is one of the best drugstore foundations! I have oily skin and was really excited to find a drugstore product that worked for me. It is full coverage, keeps my face nice and mattified, and you can't beat the price!
Freida C.
Little Falls, NJ
This foundation has staying power for sure! I apply it in the morning and it still looks great at the end of the day. Being biracial, it is sometimes challenging to find the right shade for my complexion. Revlon's wide range of shades covers every skin tone!
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN
I liked this foundation at first because it had wonderful coverage and was fairly priced, but after a few applications i realized it was chalky on my face, it was powdery! I may have just gotten a dud. I know this product is a good one just mine was bad!
Katie O.
I used the foundation for combination skin. It's a nice medium coverage and is very buildable. It kept my oil at bay for hours. They have a nice color selection too.
Natalie W.
I was looking for an all-day foundation to replace my expensive Estee Lauder Double Wear. I've found it! It stays on all day! Goes on easily and looks amazing. It's so hard to find an all day foundation for my oily skin!
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
Review for: Other more...
this foundation is such a steal from the drugstore! it controls my oils throughout the day. they have multiple formulas for different skin types (hell yes)! and the coverage is great. such a bargain for a great product!
Natise R.
I really like this foundation. I have combination skin so any foundation that doesn't add to my oily areas (mostly my t-zone) is a good buy in my book! BUT I just wish it didn't transfer to things that I wear so easily.
Bethany A.
Fayetteville, NC
Awesome foundation for dry skin. At first it clings to my dry patches but after 30 minutes they disappear ( Don't ask me how I have no idea :) the lasting power is awesome. I've fallen asleep many times at school with this on and it never faded and moved.
nikki m.
This is my #1 foundation, the one for dry skin is way better, the one for combination skin makes my forehead a little dry, but the one for dry skin is a dream and this is full coverage! will always have a bottle of this
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't