23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,463 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation, especially for these Tennessee summers. It doesn't budge! It's sweat proof and it stays fresh looking. I've been wearing it since high school!
This is one of the best drugstore foundations! I have oily skin and was really excited to find a drugstore product that worked for me. It is full coverage, keeps my face nice and mattified, and you can't beat the price!
This foundation has staying power for sure! I apply it in the morning and it still looks great at the end of the day. Being biracial, it is sometimes challenging to find the right shade for my complexion. Revlon's wide range of shades covers every skin tone!
I liked this foundation at first because it had wonderful coverage and was fairly priced, but after a few applications i realized it was chalky on my face, it was powdery! I may have just gotten a dud. I know this product is a good one just mine was bad!
I used the foundation for combination skin. It's a nice medium coverage and is very buildable. It kept my oil at bay for hours. They have a nice color selection too.
I was looking for an all-day foundation to replace my expensive Estee Lauder Double Wear. I've found it! It stays on all day! Goes on easily and looks amazing. It's so hard to find an all day foundation for my oily skin!
I really like this foundation. I have combination skin so any foundation that doesn't add to my oily areas (mostly my t-zone) is a good buy in my book! BUT I just wish it didn't transfer to things that I wear so easily.
Awesome foundation for dry skin. At first it clings to my dry patches but after 30 minutes they disappear ( Don't ask me how I have no idea :) the lasting power is awesome. I've fallen asleep many times at school with this on and it never faded and moved.
This is my #1 foundation, the one for dry skin is way better, the one for combination skin makes my forehead a little dry, but the one for dry skin is a dream and this is full coverage! will always have a bottle of this
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos