23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I think the formula is a little thick and unless you're using thin layers it can get cakey fast. You have to build it up to cover any skin discoloration and that is when it can get cakey.
This was actually one of the first liquid foundations I've used. I have always went towards powder foundations but wanted something that had full coverage and this definitely has it! You barely need any concealer with it!
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Sand Beige 180 more...
I would like to love this because it stays on very well but it's super thin. It soaks right into my beauty blender. I have to use like 5-6 pumps of it to actually cover my skin which seems to wasteful. I won't use again.
This is my holy grail foundation. It leaves your face looking flawless and smooth. It has amazing coverage and it so buildable. Just purchased some with the new packaging and super excited to try it!
Have been using this product for a while now, and I love it! I am very picky about what goes on my skin but this is definitely on my yes list! Feels so smooth and blends very easily. Does not look or feel caky at all
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This product is good, but it felt heavy and almost suffocating on my face. I wore it everyday for a week and it broke my face out. I cleaned my face nightly, but the product seemed to clog my pores, or irritate my skin.
I love this foundation, especially for these Tennessee summers. It doesn't budge! It's sweat proof and it stays fresh looking. I've been wearing it since high school!
My all time favorite drug store foundation . It goes on smooth and blends great, the color stays all day and they have different formulas for different skin types this product works great and I recommend everyone try it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos