BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Other more...
This Revlon Colorstay is my favorite drug store foundation. I have dry/combination skin and it sits nicely on my skin. The foundation is lightweight and has buildable coverage. I have used this foundation for +6 years.
jennelle S.
I think the formula is a little thick and unless you're using thin layers it can get cakey fast. You have to build it up to cover any skin discoloration and that is when it can get cakey.
Cassie M.
Baldwinville, MA
This was actually one of the first liquid foundations I've used. I have always went towards powder foundations but wanted something that had full coverage and this definitely has it! You barely need any concealer with it!
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Buff (150) more...
This is a cheap everyday go to foundation. If you're looking for full coverage this does the trick really well. The color range is also very good for all skin tones
Michelle W.
Minersville
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Sand Beige 180 more...
I would like to love this because it stays on very well but it's super thin. It soaks right into my beauty blender. I have to use like 5-6 pumps of it to actually cover my skin which seems to wasteful. I won't use again.
Mackenzie P.
Yarmouth
This is my holy grail foundation. It leaves your face looking flawless and smooth. It has amazing coverage and it so buildable. Just purchased some with the new packaging and super excited to try it!
Kendra O.
Bakersfield, CA
Have been using this product for a while now, and I love it! I am very picky about what goes on my skin but this is definitely on my yes list! Feels so smooth and blends very easily. Does not look or feel caky at all
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This product is good, but it felt heavy and almost suffocating on my face. I wore it everyday for a week and it broke my face out. I cleaned my face nightly, but the product seemed to clog my pores, or irritate my skin.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this foundation, especially for these Tennessee summers. It doesn't budge! It's sweat proof and it stays fresh looking. I've been wearing it since high school!
Juanita N.
Decatur, IL
My all time favorite drug store foundation . It goes on smooth and blends great, the color stays all day and they have different formulas for different skin types this product works great and I recommend everyone try it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't