BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Emma
This product was okay. I would use it on days that I wanted to wear some makeup, but not my nice product. It covered well, but over time it wore off easily, and make my skin become blotchy.
Absolutely love this foundation. It has medium coverage , it's the only brand of foundation that I've found that is almost the same pigment as my skin tone ! I know this is odd but for some reason I love the smell of this foundation too!
Ana P.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this foundation since I have oily skin and this keeps my touch ups at a minimal. its a full coverage foundation which I love, but I live in Southern Arizona and in summer it gets too hot that I feel like my makeup is melting off. so I use this during the not so hot months of the year. I really like the smell too! there is also a wide color selection
Abigail B.
Garden City
With a decent primer this foundation is really nice and smooth. It's about medium/full coverage for me. Without a primer it tends to get streaky and splotchy though.
This is one of my favorite foundations! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so! They have a great color selection! It is full coverage and looks great on the skin! They have a dry skin formula as well! I definitely recommend you pick this up!
Tracy C.
I am on my third bottle of this foundation and I can honestly say that it is my favorite! I use the combination/dry formula and it is perfect for my skin. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and does not break me out (which is a huge plus). There is a wide range of shades including various undertones. The coverage lasts all day and looks flawless!
jennelle S.
I think the formula is a little thick and unless you're using thin layers it can get cakey fast. You have to build it up to cover any skin discoloration and that is when it can get cakey.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN
I liked this foundation at first because it had wonderful coverage and was fairly priced, but after a few applications i realized it was chalky on my face, it was powdery! I may have just gotten a dud. I know this product is a good one just mine was bad!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This product is good, but it felt heavy and almost suffocating on my face. I wore it everyday for a week and it broke my face out. I cleaned my face nightly, but the product seemed to clog my pores, or irritate my skin.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
It's a little lighter than expected but has great full coverage and is so affordable. It last a lot longer than average foundations so it is true to it's name colorstay. I think i have found my new favorite foundation!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't