23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,429 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This product was okay. I would use it on days that I wanted to wear some makeup, but not my nice product. It covered well, but over time it wore off easily, and make my skin become blotchy.
Absolutely love this foundation. It has medium coverage , it's the only brand of foundation that I've found that is almost the same pigment as my skin tone ! I know this is odd but for some reason I love the smell of this foundation too!
I really love this foundation since I have oily skin and this keeps my touch ups at a minimal. its a full coverage foundation which I love, but I live in Southern Arizona and in summer it gets too hot that I feel like my makeup is melting off. so I use this during the not so hot months of the year. I really like the smell too! there is also a wide color selection
With a decent primer this foundation is really nice and smooth. It's about medium/full coverage for me. Without a primer it tends to get streaky and splotchy though.
This is one of my favorite foundations! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so! They have a great color selection! It is full coverage and looks great on the skin! They have a dry skin formula as well! I definitely recommend you pick this up!
I am on my third bottle of this foundation and I can honestly say that it is my favorite! I use the combination/dry formula and it is perfect for my skin. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and does not break me out (which is a huge plus). There is a wide range of shades including various undertones. The coverage lasts all day and looks flawless!
I think the formula is a little thick and unless you're using thin layers it can get cakey fast. You have to build it up to cover any skin discoloration and that is when it can get cakey.
I liked this foundation at first because it had wonderful coverage and was fairly priced, but after a few applications i realized it was chalky on my face, it was powdery! I may have just gotten a dud. I know this product is a good one just mine was bad!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This product is good, but it felt heavy and almost suffocating on my face. I wore it everyday for a week and it broke my face out. I cleaned my face nightly, but the product seemed to clog my pores, or irritate my skin.
It's a little lighter than expected but has great full coverage and is so affordable. It last a lot longer than average foundations so it is true to it's name colorstay. I think i have found my new favorite foundation!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos