23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I use this foundation during the warmer seasons, as my other foundation is very heavy and likes to melt off. This one is very light and covers enough of my skin issues. I use the oily/combo one though I find it dries my skin a bit too much. I also have very sensitive skin but have no adverse reactions to this.
I did not like this at all. First of all. It has loads of glitter in it. Second it made my face feel slimey. Was not happy with it. The only good thing it has a pump
Review for: Other more...
It's alright. I can't speak for the deeper shades, but the lightest shades run quite pink. The coverage is probably medium, can be built up. I do notice this foundation breaking up on my chin and nose (where most oil collects) despite it being formulated for oily/combo skin.
It's better than Covergirl but I honestly feel like it's far from the best. My skin is sensitive and the only reason I buy this is because I'm afraid something else will break my skin out. I need something that doesn't "rub" off or "transfer" and actually lasts.
Me decepcionó porque se me ve el rostro lleno de grasa y los poros como que se resaltan mas , pero me deja suave el rostro y no tiene mucha cobertura , no dura 24 horas como promete pero si se siente ligera en el rostro
The coverage is actually very nice, and the finish looks good for a couple of hours. however, I felt greasy after a few hours, and by the end of the day, my face was a mess. I have combo skin, so I was surprised it was this bad.
I do like the Revlon Colorstay. It has a full cover, but it feels heavy to me. I have oily skin, so I like how they have different skin type foundations. It does stay on very long, but does feel heavy at the end of the day.
I loooooove this! Amazing coverage. It's great for on the go! I didn't even need to apply concealer for my dark circles under my eyes! It's a medium to full coverage.
Liked it at first but it has a pink undertone was my biggest issue. Needs a good setting powder if you are active throughout the day.. was a little too thick even though I just put on a pea size foundation all over my face
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos