23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Me decepcionó porque se me ve el rostro lleno de grasa y los poros como que se resaltan mas , pero me deja suave el rostro y no tiene mucha cobertura , no dura 24 horas como promete pero si se siente ligera en el rostro
I've been using this foundation for years! I've tried others but always go back to the Revlon Color Stay. I have combination/oily skin and this foundation with a little powder over top keeps me relatively matte all day.
I'e been using Revlon ColorStay for over a year now, and it never fails to impress me. The coverage is perfect (even with acne), the colors are great, and the price is awesome! I'll continue to buy this as long as I can :)
This is one of the best product I ever use. It stay true to my skin tone. I would say this is one of the product that truly make me feel beautiful, It is very easy to apply, not too tick. It is the best but I would be glad if it comes with something to apply it on my skin. But overall great.
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
Liked the concept of this product however the coverage was not what I was expecting. It was my first time to use this product and I was not impressed. I have oily skin & just did not sit well on it. I love the liquid version of this, would recommend that one.
Comparable to high end liquid foundations, at a 1/4 of the cost. Amazing coverage and super easy to blend out with a brush or a beauty blender. The fishes is extremely nice, more matte. I do not recommend for dry skin, but oily/combo, definitely worth a try!
I loooooove this! Amazing coverage. It's great for on the go! I didn't even need to apply concealer for my dark circles under my eyes! It's a medium to full coverage.
Best drug store foundation ever for oily skin. Love love love. Best applied with sponge in my opinion. I "bake" my whole face then continue on with my other makeup. And I feel like it helps keep my matte all day aswell
I did not like this at all. First of all. It has loads of glitter in it. Second it made my face feel slimey. Was not happy with it. The only good thing it has a pump
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos