23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I was pleased with Revlon colorstay. I didn't like the dewy like feeling. it wasn't the worst foundation i have used but not anywhere near best. I could find my shade either. I really fair skinned. I wouldn't buy this again.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is a make up cover up that I actually rather enjoyed, but would think it would feel better on your skin with a primer underneath as it felt a little gritty but matched my skin tone very well I was neither disappointed or completely satisfied with this cover up
I don't like this foundation. If your looking for a no coverage drying formula and makes my skin look terrible then this is for you. I will never buy this again. Not happy with this cover up and it's crazy because I love revlon
The color of the product matched up with my skin tone perfectly so I was excited about this foundation until i realized that it was rubbing off on anything that touches my face (phone,clothes,etc). Not only did it make a mess of everything my face broke out horribly. Needless to say this foundation was not for me.
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
Great coverage makeup! I have deep acne scars and this foundation covers them up very well. It stays on all day without drying your skin out. It is kind of heavy but if you need full coverage then I guess that's what you need.
This is the BEST drugstore foundation I have come across to date. For the price, you can't beat it. I highly recommend the dry/ normal combo over the oily/combination formula. It seems to work better even on both skin types! :)
If you need a long lasting foundation. If you dont want others to see your foundation escaping from your face. If you want to look flawless for the whole date. This foundation is the best choice!
I purchased this a week or so ago and I like it a lot so far! A little goes a long way, and it doesn't make me break out or anything bad like that! I got the lightest shade and it matches pretty perfectly! Definitely recommended
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos