23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,789 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation it can be used with a light hand to just cover some redness or be built up in order to cover serious acne. It doesn't seem to break me out the way a lot of other foundations do. This foundation will stay on all day without making me look oily or cakey and it was fairly easy to find a good color match. Overall probably one of my favorite foundations.
Revlon Color Stay is the best drugstore makeup on the market. It stays on my face all day and provides excellent coverage - I would recommend using a primer and a setting spray too though, just to guarantee a fresh look all day!
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I HAVE ACNE SCARS AND I HAVE BEEN HUNTING AND HUNTING FOR THE PERFECT FOUNDATION THAT WILL NOT ONLY COVER MY SCARS BUT LASTS ALL DAY! THIS IS THE ONE! I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I BUY NOTHING ELSE. IT ISN'T THE CHEAPEST OF PRICES BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT! I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT COMPLETELY SUM UP IN WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
My holy grail when it comes to foundation it even beats some of the higher end brands eg too faced and Estée Lauder I have combo skin and I can wear this all day with a setting powder and for it to stay matte not needing to touch it up plus for £13 it's a steal the only problem is that the bottle don't have a pump
I have been using this foundation pretty much since it first came out because I love it! It feels very light on the skin and it lasts for a very good amount of time. It is worth every penny.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
this foundation is amazing it will stay on your face even if you fall asleep on it, its super lightweight but gives you a coverage its super good for oily and combination skin i would totally recommend it its super affordable!
This is the BEST drugstore foundation I have come across to date. For the price, you can't beat it. I highly recommend the dry/ normal combo over the oily/combination formula. It seems to work better even on both skin types! :)
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos