BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO
I love this foundation it can be used with a light hand to just cover some redness or be built up in order to cover serious acne. It doesn't seem to break me out the way a lot of other foundations do. This foundation will stay on all day without making me look oily or cakey and it was fairly easy to find a good color match. Overall probably one of my favorite foundations.
Maggie R.
Atlanta, GA
Revlon Color Stay is the best drugstore makeup on the market. It stays on my face all day and provides excellent coverage - I would recommend using a primer and a setting spray too though, just to guarantee a fresh look all day!
Mollie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I HAVE ACNE SCARS AND I HAVE BEEN HUNTING AND HUNTING FOR THE PERFECT FOUNDATION THAT WILL NOT ONLY COVER MY SCARS BUT LASTS ALL DAY! THIS IS THE ONE! I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I BUY NOTHING ELSE. IT ISN'T THE CHEAPEST OF PRICES BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT! I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT COMPLETELY SUM UP IN WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
My holy grail when it comes to foundation it even beats some of the higher end brands eg too faced and Estée Lauder I have combo skin and I can wear this all day with a setting powder and for it to stay matte not needing to touch it up plus for £13 it's a steal the only problem is that the bottle don't have a pump
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
I have been using this foundation pretty much since it first came out because I love it! It feels very light on the skin and it lasts for a very good amount of time. It is worth every penny.
Cassandra R.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
this foundation is amazing it will stay on your face even if you fall asleep on it, its super lightweight but gives you a coverage its super good for oily and combination skin i would totally recommend it its super affordable!
Tiffany J.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Buff more...
This is my all time favorite drug store foundation! It has great coverage and great oil control. I always get complements on how pretty my skin is when i wear Revlon Colorstay! It's amazing and a great price!
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other more...
It had better coverage, which I liked. It lasted longer than some other foundations that I have used but seemed to breakup and make my nose/cheeks look weird and like there was light skin colored first or something on my face.
Jacqueline C.
Denver , CO
Review for: Other more...
This was my favorite drugstore foundation until I discovered fit me foundation for normal to dry skin. I was also using normal to dry skin for the revlon Colorstay foundation. I just think fit me has a bit of a heavier coverage
Kayla S.
This is the BEST drugstore foundation I have come across to date. For the price, you can't beat it. I highly recommend the dry/ normal combo over the oily/combination formula. It seems to work better even on both skin types! :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't