23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It's probably, the only one that works perfectly with my skin. Love it a lot. The texture and all. It doesn't make it look like you have a lot make up on. Looks natural.
I have been using this since I was 15. I'm 21 now and it is still my holy grail drugstore foundation. Its cheap, has tons of colors, lasts literally FOREVER, and makes my skin flawless. I will repurchase until it gets discontinued!
I have been using this foundation pretty much since it first came out because I love it! It feels very light on the skin and it lasts for a very good amount of time. It is worth every penny.
The color matching wasn't easy on this one. Everything looked either too yellow or too gray toned in the dry skin section. This stuff is supposed to be for dry skin but I found it made my face look cakey and cling to dry patches
I like to mix this with my Revlon photoready. it helps it stay longer and gives it some matte. it is great alone also. it has great long-lasting wear and nice array of shades. I just wish it came with a pump. great price range
For years this was my go-to foundation. Eventually I got tired of it and decided to try other foundations but now I'm thinking I might repurchase it. The only complaint I have is its not as full coverage as I would like it to be
My holy grail drugstore foundation! Controls my oil without looking too matte. Medium coverage but able to achieve full. Feels lightweight and doesn't transfer much if you set it. Stays on forever! Would recommend to anyone!
If you need a long lasting foundation. If you dont want others to see your foundation escaping from your face. If you want to look flawless for the whole date. This foundation is the best choice!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos