BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Priya C.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Buff more...
I tried to like this foundation but every time I wore it, my face looked cakey. the foundation is thick and oxidize on my skin after about an hour of wear time. I try mixing it with a thinner foundation which does make a difference.
Sara S.
I initially got this foundation after watching so many YouTube videos on it, but boy am I glad I did. Yes it can be pricey for a drugstore foundation, but it covers everything, stays on all day, and doesn't melt off my oily skin.
Kim D.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
I've found this foundation to be one of the best for my skin tone. It was hard to find matching foundation and Revlon has done a bang up job here. Make sure you try this.
Briana P.
Pilgrim, KY
I don't wear this color but the Revlon colorstay is a great foundation. It actually does stay on all day long. At first when putting the product on it seems like it don't cover the pores good and seems to show them more but after letting the foundation dry it does wonders.
Danielle F.
Alton, IA
This foundation is perfect for covering up blemishes and it stays on all day. Also it's perfect for oily skin, it's matte enough to keep that oil away, but not too matte to dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily and blemish prone skin.
Aries N.
San Jose, CA
This foundation has a high coverage for my pigmentation, but I don't like the bottle design. I always have to wipe away my extra foundation because it doesn't have a bump. It can stay very long, maybe for a whole day. However, I don't like to wear it during summer times or everyday makeup because it has a thick texture
Marina R.
Review for: Buff more...
I bought the foundation for dry skin types and it only made it look worse. The color match was really nice but it clung to my dry patches like nothing I've ever used before
Karen D.
Bartlett , TN
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Great!!!!!!!! This is my go to drugstore product! Blends out beautifully with a beauty sponge or a brush. I've had those night where I forgot to wash my face and it was still on in the morning. The foundation looked amazing still.
Rachele H.
Davison, MI
The best medium coverage that I've come a crossed to date! Easy to apply, the formula is just just right to use my foundation brush. This coverage provides a photo ready almost airbrushed look without looking caked in makeup!
Anna S.
Astoria, NY
It's probably, the only one that works perfectly with my skin. Love it a lot. The texture and all. It doesn't make it look like you have a lot make up on. Looks natural.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't