23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I initially got this foundation after watching so many YouTube videos on it, but boy am I glad I did. Yes it can be pricey for a drugstore foundation, but it covers everything, stays on all day, and doesn't melt off my oily skin.
I've found this foundation to be one of the best for my skin tone. It was hard to find matching foundation and Revlon has done a bang up job here. Make sure you try this.
I don't wear this color but the Revlon colorstay is a great foundation. It actually does stay on all day long. At first when putting the product on it seems like it don't cover the pores good and seems to show them more but after letting the foundation dry it does wonders.
This foundation is perfect for covering up blemishes and it stays on all day. Also it's perfect for oily skin, it's matte enough to keep that oil away, but not too matte to dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily and blemish prone skin.
This foundation has a high coverage for my pigmentation, but I don't like the bottle design. I always have to wipe away my extra foundation because it doesn't have a bump. It can stay very long, maybe for a whole day. However, I don't like to wear it during summer times or everyday makeup because it has a thick texture
The best medium coverage that I've come a crossed to date! Easy to apply, the formula is just just right to use my foundation brush. This coverage provides a photo ready almost airbrushed look without looking caked in makeup!
It's probably, the only one that works perfectly with my skin. Love it a lot. The texture and all. It doesn't make it look like you have a lot make up on. Looks natural.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos