BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Masha M.
I have heard a lot of good things about this foundation so I went ahead and purchased it. But, I have found that even using the tiniest bit (even mixed with moisturizer) can cause you to look extremely cake. I did notice that I wasn't as oily throughout the day, but I rarely use this foundation. I don't recommend it.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Oh por Dios está base es y será una de mis favoritas! Es lo máximo, la durabilidad es increíble. La verdad no puedo decir nada negativo porque me encanta se adhiere a tu piel muy bien es económica y no te deja tu piel grasosa ni nada de eso. La recomiendo en su totalidad !
Kim D.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
I've found this foundation to be one of the best for my skin tone. It was hard to find matching foundation and Revlon has done a bang up job here. Make sure you try this.
Melissa B.
Review for: Other more...
A good foundation would recommend it is good for oily skin but they do have ones for other skin types and this does last very long the one I used has a matte finish and I think the finish on the foundation is very smooth and natural
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
For me personally, I really did not fall in love with this product. It was not long lasting like it advertised and I have oily skin within two hours my face melted off. I would recommend it to someone who is more on the drier side.
Danielle F.
Alton, IA
This foundation is perfect for covering up blemishes and it stays on all day. Also it's perfect for oily skin, it's matte enough to keep that oil away, but not too matte to dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily and blemish prone skin.
Kristin H.
Wonderful foundation. Hides imperfections very well, and its a full coverage foundation without feeling all cakey and heavy. Although it dries kind of quick it's still very easy to apply, especially with a beauty blender. Love it!
Sadie M.
Millers Creek, NC
I use this product every day, it's one of the very few foundations I have found that gives great coverage, stays on all day & doesn't make my face oily ! It's a must have & I will continue to use this until I find something better !
Devan W.
Reed City, MI
This is one of the only foundations from the drugstore that I can build up to full coverage. It is nice. I have bought this twice one summer color and one winter. They stay matte without drying.
Sara U.
Fresno, CA
I used this product religiously because it offers excellent coverage and can be used for a flawless finish. This product cleared up my skin after switching over from a "acne-friendly" brand. It can take a while to set after application, but overall an excellent product!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't