23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I just started using this makeup about 2 weeks ago, and I really really like it. It makes my skin feel so soft and not oily like my other makeup used to. I don't use this exact color but I'm sure they all feel and look the same!
I absolutely love this foundation, because it lasts all day! I have dry skin and this foundation goes on smooth and helps to lock in moisture. They have a ton of different color choices so you will for sure be able to find the right skin color that matches you perfectly!
The best product for liquid compact i have found ! it gets full coverage and i think the price is worth it ! it blends with your skin tone and lasts all day i only have to put on one layer and i have the best covered skin.. would recommend everyone to have at least one try with this :)
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
This is my MVP product since forever. The coverage is just right, not too much but gives me great coverage on my not so great skin. The price is ok i don't like to spend a lot and revlon has a large selection of colors to choose from. Most often i pick this up in the drugstore so there aren't any testers which bugs me.
I have been using this foundation since high school. It covers so well. I get so many compliments. I have even gone to bed forgetting to wash it off and woke up the next day still looking made up! Its affordable and works great!
I love this formula and shade selection. It wears very good all day,blendable andbuilable with no oxidizing effect I get from some brands. It works well winter and summer
This is my absolute favorite foundation! I've tried more expensive brands and I honestly don't find they suite me as well as color stay does. Great coverage and lasts all day long!
After seeing people all over you tube and countless beauty blogs rave about this foundation, I finally decided to give it a try. I love it. It covers and evens out my complexion so well. I wish I would have tried it a long time ago. I will be buying more when I run out.
This is my holy grail foundation! I am as fair as they come and this is one of the few drugstore foundations I've found that actually accommodates my skin tone! This foundation offers me medium to full coverage without clinging to any dry patches and leaves a perfect satin finish! I would definitely recommend you try this product!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos