23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I was recommended this for my wedding by a youtube guru, Jennifer Tong, and LOVE it. It's just the right amount of dewyness to my skin and lasts all day while I work 2 jobs. My only complain would be that it needs a pump because I find you do waste a lot by not having a pump.
This is my go to foundation! I used to always have problems with smearing my foundation, but I no longer have that problem with this product. It really is long lasting and makes my skin look flawless. I adore ColorStay and swear by it.
I am so happy with this foundation. I just finished one and then I purchased a l'oreal foundation and I have to go back to this one because I noticed a huge coverage difference. I am looking to purchase another one at target soon (:!
I love this!!! I had been having problems with oily skin and my other makeup looking greasy/oily and after lots of research I tried this and it changed everything!!! This foundation is wonderful!!!
So I have indents because of acne scars I wish I can get rid of but any who it helps my dents look less damaged. The scent it eh but the formula is great. The price can be pretty pricey. Also the packaging should have a pump instead.
I use the one for oily/combo skin and it really does stay a good amount of time (10 hours on my oily skin). It is full coverage and matte. It comes in a good variety of shades and is very affordable. I would repurchase this product.
I love this makeup. It really does last a long time and doesn't look weird after a few hours, even though I have oily skin and it's really humid here. The finish is great for a more natural look but I can apply more to get a finish that's more suitable for being onstage.
I liked the coverage on this foundation but I did feel like it made my skin look and feel greasy. I would still wear it on occasion but I prefer a lighter non greasy feel.
I honestly do not prefer this makeup. If you are looking for a full coverage this would not be the best foundation. this product has a very oils texture. You will for sure need some powder to go on top. It is very heavy on the face.
The coverage was great but I noticed it would kind of leave my skin really dry but I think it was just due to the fact that my skin was really dry at times so you can see some cracks but it was fixable. it is in my top 5 of foundations
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos