BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jennifer L.
Frankfort, IN
I was recommended this for my wedding by a youtube guru, Jennifer Tong, and LOVE it. It's just the right amount of dewyness to my skin and lasts all day while I work 2 jobs. My only complain would be that it needs a pump because I find you do waste a lot by not having a pump.
Sarah M.
Bowling Green , KY
This is my go to foundation! I used to always have problems with smearing my foundation, but I no longer have that problem with this product. It really is long lasting and makes my skin look flawless. I adore ColorStay and swear by it.
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
I am so happy with this foundation. I just finished one and then I purchased a l'oreal foundation and I have to go back to this one because I noticed a huge coverage difference. I am looking to purchase another one at target soon (:!
Amber L.
I love this!!! I had been having problems with oily skin and my other makeup looking greasy/oily and after lots of research I tried this and it changed everything!!! This foundation is wonderful!!!
Mynhung N.
So I have indents because of acne scars I wish I can get rid of but any who it helps my dents look less damaged. The scent it eh but the formula is great. The price can be pretty pricey. Also the packaging should have a pump instead.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I use the one for oily/combo skin and it really does stay a good amount of time (10 hours on my oily skin). It is full coverage and matte. It comes in a good variety of shades and is very affordable. I would repurchase this product.
Sarah G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this makeup. It really does last a long time and doesn't look weird after a few hours, even though I have oily skin and it's really humid here. The finish is great for a more natural look but I can apply more to get a finish that's more suitable for being onstage.
Taylor A.
decatur, AL
I liked the coverage on this foundation but I did feel like it made my skin look and feel greasy. I would still wear it on occasion but I prefer a lighter non greasy feel.
Aliyah G.
Benton, AR
I honestly do not prefer this makeup. If you are looking for a full coverage this would not be the best foundation. this product has a very oils texture. You will for sure need some powder to go on top. It is very heavy on the face.
Samara C.
Downey, CA
The coverage was great but I noticed it would kind of leave my skin really dry but I think it was just due to the fact that my skin was really dry at times so you can see some cracks but it was fixable. it is in my top 5 of foundations
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't