BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I am currently using this foundation and I really like it. It blends well and isn't too heavy. I prefer a more natural look and this hits the spot for me. The only problem is it is a tad too dark, so i have to mix a lighter color in sometimes.
Summer T.
Ogden
I love this foundation. I have been using it in my everyday routine for about 5 years now. With a good primer, it stays set for hours. I use the one for combination skin and it does wonders to control oil.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations! I have combination skin and found that this doesn’t get cakey or make me look oily by the end of the day. It has amazing coverage and is very affordable.
Laura A.
Springfield , NJ
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Absolutely love this foundation! I am a oily mess normally after a couple of hours but with this I loved it! It’s perfect for oily people , I got a good 7 hours before I needed to blot. I’d recommend this
Brianna A.
I hate this foundation. It makes my skin look really dry and flakey. It looked like I was just putting concealer all over my face instead of foundation. Not a good look. Would not recommend this product at all.
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
This is comparable and a more affordable dupe to MAC studio fix fluid foundation so if you want the same everything this is the foundation to choose and they have different types to cater to oily combo skin and dry skin
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The coverage on this foundation is amazing!!! It covers up all my dark spots and it lasts all day. You honestly don’t even need concealer after using this, it is the best drugstore foundation out there!
Rachel W.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Mahagony, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Golden Caramel, Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400, Nude (200), Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410, Fresh Beige, Cappuccino, Nude, Medium Beige (240), Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha, Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180, Toast, Combination/Oily - Toast, Rich Ginger, Golden Caramel, Toast more...
I don’t like this foundation. It doesn’t blend well and it doesn’t really cover well either. I always look like I have on a mask when I wear this. I don’t recommend and I know of cheaper and better foundations.
Macy M.
Medina OH
Honestly, this makeup does stay on through everything. It stays in the rain and sweat. It stays on a little too well and is very hard to remove. It offers great coverage and can be applied very easily.
Carine S.
This is my go-to foundation in the winter. Blends great and has high coverage. I started using this because it’s a dupe for the Makeup Forever Foundation. It’s cheaper but the quality is just the same.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't