23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Hands down the number one drugstore foundation. Great formula is not too heavy but still has amazing coverage. Doesn't leave my skin greasy or dry me out. It lasts throughout the day and I come home looking the same as I left the house.
This is my go to drug store product. Full coverage decently priced. Color range is a little hard. some tones are too pink. My stores never have the full range to choose from.
This is one that I would call perfect coverage .. is the one used by my mom and is excellent sometimes I use it and is very good really .. I think I would get one for me..
I love this foundation! It's medium to full coverage. It sets really well. I always apply with a beauty blender and have never had any issues with the finished look. Coverage lasts through out the day! I have oily skin as well. It's prefect
I have used the colorstay in a lighter color and like it. The only problem is that it oxidizes after a little bit so you might want to but a shade lighter than your skin tone.
This works great on my oily skin, almost full coverage, looks so amazing, my mother n law didn't even thinj I had foundation on, she thought I had been using a new moisturizer.
This foundation is sooo amazing. It is my HG drugstore foundation. I have tried many different foundations but the staying power of ColorStay is unbeatable. Also the colors match my skin perfectly so I am overall, VERY satisfied with this foundation. And also you can't beat $10. I use my beauty blender to apply it and then finish off with either a MAC or translucent powder. I love it.
Color range is too pink. It doesn't really cater to yellow toned girls like me. It lasts pretty long on my oily skin and it doesn't budge too much even when I wear my glasses.
I love the revlon color stay for when I need a little extra coverage. Sometimes it can look a little cakey on my skin. If I don't use a primer pore filler it makes them appear larger. Other than that it's amazing lasts a super long time.
Nice quality for the price but i end up more oily in my t zone. The coverage is medium buildable and it has a shade close enough to my complexsion but doesn't have a varyity like the other high end brands. Very goid bang for yoyr buck.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos