BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lolo S.
Lakewood, OH
Hands down the number one drugstore foundation. Great formula is not too heavy but still has amazing coverage. Doesn't leave my skin greasy or dry me out. It lasts throughout the day and I come home looking the same as I left the house.
Thrisha H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to drug store product. Full coverage decently priced. Color range is a little hard. some tones are too pink. My stores never have the full range to choose from.
Cindy C.
This is one that I would call perfect coverage .. is the one used by my mom and is excellent sometimes I use it and is very good really .. I think I would get one for me..
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I love this foundation! It's medium to full coverage. It sets really well. I always apply with a beauty blender and have never had any issues with the finished look. Coverage lasts through out the day! I have oily skin as well. It's prefect
McKenna H.
Savage, MN
I have used the colorstay in a lighter color and like it. The only problem is that it oxidizes after a little bit so you might want to but a shade lighter than your skin tone.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
This works great on my oily skin, almost full coverage, looks so amazing, my mother n law didn't even thinj I had foundation on, she thought I had been using a new moisturizer.
Mireya H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This foundation is sooo amazing. It is my HG drugstore foundation. I have tried many different foundations but the staying power of ColorStay is unbeatable. Also the colors match my skin perfectly so I am overall, VERY satisfied with this foundation. And also you can't beat $10. I use my beauty blender to apply it and then finish off with either a MAC or translucent powder. I love it.
Sophia C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Color range is too pink. It doesn't really cater to yellow toned girls like me. It lasts pretty long on my oily skin and it doesn't budge too much even when I wear my glasses.
Kelsey W.
Cartersville, GA
I love the revlon color stay for when I need a little extra coverage. Sometimes it can look a little cakey on my skin. If I don't use a primer pore filler it makes them appear larger. Other than that it's amazing lasts a super long time.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY
Nice quality for the price but i end up more oily in my t zone. The coverage is medium buildable and it has a shade close enough to my complexsion but doesn't have a varyity like the other high end brands. Very goid bang for yoyr buck.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't