BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Louis M.
I like this foundation because is affordable is good coverage but not high for me, is matte finish and no looks caked. Easy to blend with my flat kabuki brush. I buy would buy this again but I test best foundations for my oily skin!!
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Amazeballs!!!! Can't get enough of this foundation. Went through 2 bottles like nothing. The coverage? Amazing can't say enough because the name of it already said it all. Recommend any girl to get it.
Lindsay D.
Used to use this in early high school when I first started to get into makeup. Worked great at the time. I have since found other foundations that I like better but I do have a few shades of it for clients. Still works nicely. Nice coverage and I like to use it on my clients
Ashley A.
Brayton
I absolutely love this foundation. I have tried several over the last few months due to increased acne and oily skin and I always come back to my Revlon. I love the coverage, how true the color looks and doesn't cause my skin to get oily.
Adele D.
I love this foundation I have been using it for years! This foundation really keeps my oily skin matte all day and gives me such a flawless finish it blends perfectly and is a total hit for the summer!
Jennifer L.
Frankfort, IN
I was recommended this for my wedding by a youtube guru, Jennifer Tong, and LOVE it. It's just the right amount of dewyness to my skin and lasts all day while I work 2 jobs. My only complain would be that it needs a pump because I find you do waste a lot by not having a pump.
Taylor A.
decatur, AL
I liked the coverage on this foundation but I did feel like it made my skin look and feel greasy. I would still wear it on occasion but I prefer a lighter non greasy feel.
Rebecca J.
I have been buying this makeup on/off for the past few years. It covers great and blends pretty easily. This is one of the best foundations I have found for the price, and it comes in a lot of colors. My only issue is I have to buy two colors and mix them to get the perfect color for my skin. Also, it dries quickly, so if you're a slow makeup applier, you may end up with some streaks.
Samara C.
Downey, CA
The coverage was great but I noticed it would kind of leave my skin really dry but I think it was just due to the fact that my skin was really dry at times so you can see some cracks but it was fixable. it is in my top 5 of foundations
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
I am so happy with this foundation. I just finished one and then I purchased a l'oreal foundation and I have to go back to this one because I noticed a huge coverage difference. I am looking to purchase another one at target soon (:!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't