23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I like this foundation because is affordable is good coverage but not high for me, is matte finish and no looks caked. Easy to blend with my flat kabuki brush. I buy would buy this again but I test best foundations for my oily skin!!
Amazeballs!!!! Can't get enough of this foundation. Went through 2 bottles like nothing. The coverage? Amazing can't say enough because the name of it already said it all. Recommend any girl to get it.
Used to use this in early high school when I first started to get into makeup. Worked great at the time. I have since found other foundations that I like better but I do have a few shades of it for clients. Still works nicely. Nice coverage and I like to use it on my clients
I absolutely love this foundation. I have tried several over the last few months due to increased acne and oily skin and I always come back to my Revlon. I love the coverage, how true the color looks and doesn't cause my skin to get oily.
I love this foundation I have been using it for years! This foundation really keeps my oily skin matte all day and gives me such a flawless finish it blends perfectly and is a total hit for the summer!
I was recommended this for my wedding by a youtube guru, Jennifer Tong, and LOVE it. It's just the right amount of dewyness to my skin and lasts all day while I work 2 jobs. My only complain would be that it needs a pump because I find you do waste a lot by not having a pump.
I liked the coverage on this foundation but I did feel like it made my skin look and feel greasy. I would still wear it on occasion but I prefer a lighter non greasy feel.
I have been buying this makeup on/off for the past few years. It covers great and blends pretty easily. This is one of the best foundations I have found for the price, and it comes in a lot of colors. My only issue is I have to buy two colors and mix them to get the perfect color for my skin. Also, it dries quickly, so if you're a slow makeup applier, you may end up with some streaks.
The coverage was great but I noticed it would kind of leave my skin really dry but I think it was just due to the fact that my skin was really dry at times so you can see some cracks but it was fixable. it is in my top 5 of foundations
I am so happy with this foundation. I just finished one and then I purchased a l'oreal foundation and I have to go back to this one because I noticed a huge coverage difference. I am looking to purchase another one at target soon (:!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos