23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is a must have. I been using colorstay for about three years now. AND I LOVE IT! I love the fact that they have different formals for Normal/ Dry Skin and one for oily. I love using the normal/ dry formal during the winter/ fall time and the oily one for the summer/spring.
This works great on my oily skin, almost full coverage, looks so amazing, my mother n law didn't even thinj I had foundation on, she thought I had been using a new moisturizer.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this product , I'm actually wearing this foundation right now, it's my go to , I have combination skin, dry and oily, it has a gulpy texture it's medium coverage but buildable, i would recommend this product and I will keep purchasing.
Used to use this in early high school when I first started to get into makeup. Worked great at the time. I have since found other foundations that I like better but I do have a few shades of it for clients. Still works nicely. Nice coverage and I like to use it on my clients
This foundation did not work for me at all. It was difficult to blend and spreAd. I had heard that if you grt your brush wet first, then it would go on more smoothly. That did not work at all. I ended up giving a full bottle of this away
My number one favorite foundation EVER! Ive tried them ALL...even SUPER expensive brands. I always come back to this! Even if I dont use a face primer or setting spray it stays on FLAWLESSLY all day/night without ever needing a touch up!!
Recently got this foundation and I do like the medium buildable coverage. However even though I got the yellow under tone foundation, it still looked like it had quite a bit of pink in it. And for my skin tone it made me look unusually dark
I love this foundation! It's medium to full coverage. It sets really well. I always apply with a beauty blender and have never had any issues with the finished look. Coverage lasts through out the day! I have oily skin as well. It's prefect
I had heard so much positive feedback from this product so I decided to purchase the foundation for dry skin but I accidentally got the oily one but it works just as fine! It lasts a lifetime while giving beautiful coverage. It does not cling onto any dry patches and is even more flawless when mixed with the covergirl foundation!
I love this foundation I have been using it for years! This foundation really keeps my oily skin matte all day and gives me such a flawless finish it blends perfectly and is a total hit for the summer!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos