BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my all time favorite foundations from the drugstore!! It is long lasting, nice shade range and HAS A PUMP! Definitely medium to full coverage and not that pricy at all
Cindy C.
This is one that I would call perfect coverage .. is the one used by my mom and is excellent sometimes I use it and is very good really .. I think I would get one for me..
Amy K.
Johnstown, PA
How are there not more reviews for this?! My fav beauty product of all time, I've been using it for ten years now. Full coverage, it dries quick, easy to apply, lasts over primer all day long even in super hot weather and doesn't make my acne worse. I've tried so many other products and keep going back to this. Love, love love!
Louis M.
I like this foundation because is affordable is good coverage but not high for me, is matte finish and no looks caked. Easy to blend with my flat kabuki brush. I buy would buy this again but I test best foundations for my oily skin!!
Kendra D.
Clarksville, TN
My go to drug store foundation for all day wear! Some days I just don't want to use my high end products, as I reserve those for days I do a full makeup look. This product matches my skin PERFECTLY, and keeps my oily skin under control.
Elizabeth P.
Dallas, TX
I used this for my everyday foundation during the fall/winter, and thought it would become heavy for the summer. I tried out a few b.b. creams, but ended up coming back. A little goes a long way, and it really does stay on the whole day. I recommend applying this with a brush or a wet cosmetic sponge wedge. It gives great coverage, without feeling heavy. Definitely recommend this product!
Adele D.
I love this foundation I have been using it for years! This foundation really keeps my oily skin matte all day and gives me such a flawless finish it blends perfectly and is a total hit for the summer!
Mireya H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This foundation is sooo amazing. It is my HG drugstore foundation. I have tried many different foundations but the staying power of ColorStay is unbeatable. Also the colors match my skin perfectly so I am overall, VERY satisfied with this foundation. And also you can't beat $10. I use my beauty blender to apply it and then finish off with either a MAC or translucent powder. I love it.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I love how this foundation looks even better 2 hours after I put it on and continues to stay on all day and night. I've been wearing this foundation for over 2 years. Love it!
Chelsey G.
Review for: Other more...
My holy grail foundation. Does not clog my pores or irritate my skin. Blends very easily and does not have a yellow or orange undertone. Actually matches my skin, which is hard to find when you are fair skinned! Lightweight but good coverage at the same time. Not super expensive and can be found at any drugstore or department store.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't