23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
One of my all time favorite foundations from the drugstore!! It is long lasting, nice shade range and HAS A PUMP! Definitely medium to full coverage and not that pricy at all
This is one that I would call perfect coverage .. is the one used by my mom and is excellent sometimes I use it and is very good really .. I think I would get one for me..
How are there not more reviews for this?! My fav beauty product of all time, I've been using it for ten years now. Full coverage, it dries quick, easy to apply, lasts over primer all day long even in super hot weather and doesn't make my acne worse. I've tried so many other products and keep going back to this. Love, love love!
I like this foundation because is affordable is good coverage but not high for me, is matte finish and no looks caked. Easy to blend with my flat kabuki brush. I buy would buy this again but I test best foundations for my oily skin!!
My go to drug store foundation for all day wear! Some days I just don't want to use my high end products, as I reserve those for days I do a full makeup look. This product matches my skin PERFECTLY, and keeps my oily skin under control.
I used this for my everyday foundation during the fall/winter, and thought it would become heavy for the summer. I tried out a few b.b. creams, but ended up coming back. A little goes a long way, and it really does stay on the whole day. I recommend applying this with a brush or a wet cosmetic sponge wedge. It gives great coverage, without feeling heavy. Definitely recommend this product!
I love this foundation I have been using it for years! This foundation really keeps my oily skin matte all day and gives me such a flawless finish it blends perfectly and is a total hit for the summer!
This foundation is sooo amazing. It is my HG drugstore foundation. I have tried many different foundations but the staying power of ColorStay is unbeatable. Also the colors match my skin perfectly so I am overall, VERY satisfied with this foundation. And also you can't beat $10. I use my beauty blender to apply it and then finish off with either a MAC or translucent powder. I love it.
I love how this foundation looks even better 2 hours after I put it on and continues to stay on all day and night. I've been wearing this foundation for over 2 years. Love it!
Review for: Other more...
My holy grail foundation. Does not clog my pores or irritate my skin. Blends very easily and does not have a yellow or orange undertone. Actually matches my skin, which is hard to find when you are fair skinned! Lightweight but good coverage at the same time. Not super expensive and can be found at any drugstore or department store.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos