23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I like revlon's colorstay, but sometimes it can look unnatural. it is definitely a full coverage, so if you're looking for something light, this isn't it! there's so many colors to choose from & I've had some trouble picking the best match
I wouldn't buy again. This didn't look natural at all on my combination skin, and even though I got the lightest color, it was very Orange looking and way too dark. I actually felt my skin looked a lot better with no makeup rather than this.
I cannot stress enough how much I love this foundation! It doesn't cause me to break out and it blends incredibly well. I also didn't have trouble finding a shade that matched my skin tone. This foundation lasts all day without any problems.
I haven't worn liquid foundation in about 15 years. I have used the mineral. Well, after a you tube beauty guru suggested Revlon colorstay, I tried it and I am now hooked. Love the coverage and how my skin still feels like it is breathing.
AMAZING . This has been my go to holy grail foundation all year ! Perfect match wears well . Not too matte . Lasts for hours doesn't oxidize. Applies easily and evenly great for oily or combo skin flawless. I just cant say enough about it!
I've been using the revlon colorstay foundation for over a year. It leaves a matte finish, very easy to apply, has a medium coverage. It sometimes makes my cheeks look patchy, depending on if my cheeks are dry, but other than that it is great
Discovered this foundation not a long time ago, as I was interested more in high end makeup than drugstore. The shade range is ample, the scent is good, application is flawless.
A good choice for a drugstore foundation. It's better for normal skin types rather than overly oily or overly dry. The packaging is convenient enough and doesn't leak. With the product a little goes a long way which is a nice bonus. It has light-medium coverage, it is easy to build.
I found that this foundation did give me great coverage, but as I aged and my skin became drier, it flaked more on me. All in all, I think it does a better job than some of the high end foundations. Definitely worth a try and the money!!!
Ive been using this for years. It is one my favorites. It gives amazing full coverage. Matches my skin flawlessly, last all day and night. Easy to apply, not cakey or greasy at all.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos