BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

kayley k.
Atlanta, GA
I like revlon's colorstay, but sometimes it can look unnatural. it is definitely a full coverage, so if you're looking for something light, this isn't it! there's so many colors to choose from & I've had some trouble picking the best match
Jill F.
Tulsa, OK
I wouldn't buy again. This didn't look natural at all on my combination skin, and even though I got the lightest color, it was very Orange looking and way too dark. I actually felt my skin looked a lot better with no makeup rather than this.
Sarissa S.
Meridian
I cannot stress enough how much I love this foundation! It doesn't cause me to break out and it blends incredibly well. I also didn't have trouble finding a shade that matched my skin tone. This foundation lasts all day without any problems.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
I haven't worn liquid foundation in about 15 years. I have used the mineral. Well, after a you tube beauty guru suggested Revlon colorstay, I tried it and I am now hooked. Love the coverage and how my skin still feels like it is breathing.
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
AMAZING . This has been my go to holy grail foundation all year ! Perfect match wears well . Not too matte . Lasts for hours doesn't oxidize. Applies easily and evenly great for oily or combo skin flawless. I just cant say enough about it!
Abby C.
Athol
I've been using the revlon colorstay foundation for over a year. It leaves a matte finish, very easy to apply, has a medium coverage. It sometimes makes my cheeks look patchy, depending on if my cheeks are dry, but other than that it is great
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Discovered this foundation not a long time ago, as I was interested more in high end makeup than drugstore. The shade range is ample, the scent is good, application is flawless.
Shelby U.
Atlanta
A good choice for a drugstore foundation. It's better for normal skin types rather than overly oily or overly dry. The packaging is convenient enough and doesn't leak. With the product a little goes a long way which is a nice bonus. It has light-medium coverage, it is easy to build.
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
I found that this foundation did give me great coverage, but as I aged and my skin became drier, it flaked more on me. All in all, I think it does a better job than some of the high end foundations. Definitely worth a try and the money!!!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Ive been using this for years. It is one my favorites. It gives amazing full coverage. Matches my skin flawlessly, last all day and night. Easy to apply, not cakey or greasy at all.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't