BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Tara N.
Gainesville, FL
It's really unusual for my to find a foundation I thoroughly enjoy. This concealer has you covering all blemishes, with an extremely even surface to work on. All pores covered up as well, and this product can be found at really any drugstore.
Helena C.
Watauga, TX
I came across this gem a few months ago and couldn't be happier. Just like the label says, the color stays. Now, at the end of the day I look just as good as I did when it started. I love that it has SPF in it and that I don't need a primer or settling powder with it. It's perfect.
Vanessa A.
Prospect Hts, IL
Love this product! The best part is that it does not crease. One little bottle lasts you forever. Matches my skin tone perfectly so my face and chest aren't two different tones.
Tamika B.
Laurel, MD
Ive used the same foundation for the last 4yrs i recently tried this product and i have since put my mac pro long wear on the shelf. i mix two shades to get the perfect shade. i set with a translucent powder and ive literally worn it for 2 days and it didn't budge or crease! I'm in love!
Bobbie M.
Jefferson, IA
This is my favorite everyday foundation on the market. i love how high coverage it is. it hides all of my imperfections without making me look cakey. i have purchased 4 bottles of this now and don't see me buying a different one anytime soon.
Eileen O.
This is one of my favorite foundations. I'm always trying new foundations and almost always go back to using this one. It works great. I like the more natural look and this product does the job. I love that it is very buildable, so when I want a more flawless look I can build it up.
Ashley C.
Natural and fresh. Seriously the only way I can explain how this product makes my skin feel! I have even seen improvement with my pores and oily t zone.

TIP: Make sure your lighting is good where you apply your makeup. It makes a difference.
Jill F.
Tulsa, OK
I wouldn't buy again. This didn't look natural at all on my combination skin, and even though I got the lightest color, it was very Orange looking and way too dark. I actually felt my skin looked a lot better with no makeup rather than this.
Hannah J.
Harrisburg
I have combination skin, oily in the t zone and this product made that area look so bad didn't help with the oil at all. All of it was basically off of my face by the time I got home from school, didn't last. Also made me break out really bad.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This really stays on all day and gives full to medium coverage. I can not use this everyday because even though it says it is for dry shin however it does dry my skin out so i only use it twice a week when i need my make up to stay on all day.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't