23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,420 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
A very good full coverage foundation. Works great with my oily skin. I use a damp beauty blender. It is build able. I feel it sometimes gets patchy on my skin. I would recommend others to use this product
I like revlon's colorstay, but sometimes it can look unnatural. it is definitely a full coverage, so if you're looking for something light, this isn't it! there's so many colors to choose from & I've had some trouble picking the best match
This foundation works great on my skin which is sometimes mixed more fat, light skin feel almost sorry I do not wear makeup which pleases me. I lasts all day and is economical.
This foundation has been my number one choice for about a year now! It controls shine like no other and lasts all day! Even through a workout, my foundation does not come off. The only way I can remove it is with a makeup remover LOL BUY IT
I've been using the revlon colorstay foundation for over a year. It leaves a matte finish, very easy to apply, has a medium coverage. It sometimes makes my cheeks look patchy, depending on if my cheeks are dry, but other than that it is great
I wouldn't buy again. This didn't look natural at all on my combination skin, and even though I got the lightest color, it was very Orange looking and way too dark. I actually felt my skin looked a lot better with no makeup rather than this.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Nude more...
I used to use this product alot before i ever got into actually wearing a full face of makeup. It works and does stay on all day long! i would recommend this to others, bc of the price. Its actually only like $10 plus tax @ your local walmart!
I am VERY fair and almost every foundation I've tried is too orange, yellow, or just off. But my slightly pink undertoned fair skin is well covered by their 110 shade. The coverage options are great (in an oily skin, dry skin, and now a whipped formula) and for the price, I will rebuy.
Review for: Nude more...
I use the the one for dry skin. It is one of my favorite foundations for when my skin is dry. It goes on smooth and it is a medium to full coverage foundation. This makeup last longer when you set it. It does have a dewy to satin finish. I would definitely recommend this foundation.
This foundation is as far one of my favorites, I recently finished it and bought the whipped version, although I like it as weel, I think this original liquid version has more color choices, better color match and stayng power is just amazing!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos