BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sandra D.
Review for: Nude (200), Medium Beige, Other more...
This is one of my go-to drugstore foundations and I hope that Revlon continues to make it for years to come. During high school, I tried out foundations from several drugstore brands (which I will be reviewing, you can probably see my reviews on my profile). I have had the best luck with this Revlon Colorstay foundation; the one for oily skin stays on me pretty well, and it has high coverage. I love that it does not melt off of my face like other foundations. On me, it has sort of a matte finish, and it does not transfer unless you put on a ludicrous amount. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who wants something that's affordable and that covers well. The only downside that I have seen with this foundation is that it sometimes breaks me out. I think that because of the high coverage, or something else, it might be a bit much for the pores. But I'm sure that you can find ways around that, like using a good primer or something that acts as a barrier between your skin and the makeup. I have tried this in several shades, depending on the season and how dull I think my skin looks. I tend to wear foundations that are lighter than my skin by a couple shades because I feel like if my foundation matches my skin exactly, it looks too dark and dull. So I get it in all the lighter beige colors, which vary from pink to neutral and yellow undertones. So this foundation is also good for its variety of shades.
Ashley N.
This liquid foundation has been one of my all-time favorite foundations. It has medium to high coverage and one bottle last me anywhere from 4 to 6 months. The price tag is typically $10-$14 but well worth it
Layla H.
Boise
This product is very full coverage and works great for people with dry skin. The shade range is more on the warm side, so I don't recommend it to someone with very cool undertones. Overall, a great foundation.
kristin C.
Barbourville
I do not remember much about this foundation because it's been so long since I've used it

However I do believe that the reason I stopped was because the coverage wasn't great and I wasn't happy with the finish
Peyton R.
I have been using this foundation for years now! I will occasionally try out high end foundations or other drugstore foundations, but I always come back to this one. I get so many compliments when I wear it!
Rebecca J.
Pocola, OK
Revlon Colorstay is one of my top drug store foundations. I have oily skin so I use the oily/combo formula. It does what it says, stays! Excellent coverage and quality. I get more compliments when I wear this than I do with a lot of my other higher end foundations.
Keren M.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This foundation provides full coverage. It is great for oily skin. It last at least 12 hours. It has a matte finish and covers all imperfections. It is easy to apply and blend. I will buy this product again.
Deana B.
New Albany
Love love love this fountain! I started using it about 4 or 5 months ago and I love it! It is fantastic for coverage. Also very lightweight and easy to apply. Anytime a friend asked me about a good foundation I alwayyssss recommend this one!
Maddie M.
Dexter, MI
Review for: Nude more...
I think this foundation looks okay. It doesn’t look as flawless as my Estée Lauder but it does an okay job at controlling oil and giving good coverage. I would recommend this as a good drugstore foundation.
Summer T.
Ogden
I love this foundation. I have been using it in my everyday routine for about 5 years now. With a good primer, it stays set for hours. I use the one for combination skin and it does wonders to control oil.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't