23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I bought this because it had great reviews of being a full coverage foundation. I have pretty clear skin and don't need full coverage. I use this for under my eyes, and a little on my cheeks when they are red. There are many shades to choose from which impressed me. It's smooth and blends nicely.
I'm obsessed with this! I have oily skin and it control my oils pretty good through out the day. It has full coverage which is great. I got the combination/oily one since they also have one for dry skin. It does have like a dewy finish but if you set it with a powder you'll be good to go!!
This is the only foundation i use. I've tried a lot of foundations but they never did the trick for me. I apply this with a damp makeup wedge & it just gives the most flawless face I've ever had. I'd honestly be lost without this bad boy. It gives good coverage & lasts for the majority of the day.
This has been in my collection for years now and I will keep buying it. It really is very nice quality for the price which is why I love Revlon. It provides the perfect coverage for me and I don't feel gross or like I have liquid foundation on my face.
I am a very picky girl when it comes to my foundation. I have tried dozens over the years to try and cover my acne, my uneven skin tone, and my just general redness, with very few true successes. Revlon is without a doubt the most successful. The formula for combo/oily skin has great staying power, is very blendable and buildable, has a great full coverage, and actually has a nice smell (in my opinion).
This foundation looks so natural and feels incredibly light. It stays on all day for me without a powder over it. I really dislike that there's no pump because it gets the bottle very messy. I like to apply this with an ELF studio powder brush that's a little damp for a sheerer application.
This is my go to Foundation from the drugstore. If I'm not wearing my $$$ foundation this is the one that replaces it. It is great because you can layer it for extra coverage or wear it lighter. Goes on great with a stipple brush or your hands!
Has a soomth creamy texture. It’s not running likevdone foundations but it’s not overly thick. Some areas it felt heavier mostly around my forehead. It went on smooth and it blended well when applying. I would recommend it to others to try out.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos