BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Chalyce P.
Overgaard, AZ
I bought this because it had great reviews of being a full coverage foundation. I have pretty clear skin and don't need full coverage. I use this for under my eyes, and a little on my cheeks when they are red. There are many shades to choose from which impressed me. It's smooth and blends nicely.
Claudia M.
I'm obsessed with this! I have oily skin and it control my oils pretty good through out the day. It has full coverage which is great. I got the combination/oily one since they also have one for dry skin. It does have like a dewy finish but if you set it with a powder you'll be good to go!!
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is the only foundation i use. I've tried a lot of foundations but they never did the trick for me. I apply this with a damp makeup wedge & it just gives the most flawless face I've ever had. I'd honestly be lost without this bad boy. It gives good coverage & lasts for the majority of the day.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
This has been in my collection for years now and I will keep buying it. It really is very nice quality for the price which is why I love Revlon. It provides the perfect coverage for me and I don't feel gross or like I have liquid foundation on my face.
Amber M.
Rocky Face, GA
I am a very picky girl when it comes to my foundation. I have tried dozens over the years to try and cover my acne, my uneven skin tone, and my just general redness, with very few true successes. Revlon is without a doubt the most successful. The formula for combo/oily skin has great staying power, is very blendable and buildable, has a great full coverage, and actually has a nice smell (in my opinion).
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! It's medium coverage but can be built to full coverage or sheered put. It's so easy to blend and feels very high end. There's a pretty good shade range and comes in one for oily skin and one for dry skin
Abcd E.
This foundation looks so natural and feels incredibly light. It stays on all day for me without a powder over it. I really dislike that there's no pump because it gets the bottle very messy. I like to apply this with an ELF studio powder brush that's a little damp for a sheerer application.
Kendra H.
Willcox, AZ
This is my go to Foundation from the drugstore. If I'm not wearing my $$$ foundation this is the one that replaces it. It is great because you can layer it for extra coverage or wear it lighter. Goes on great with a stipple brush or your hands!
Ashley K.
Ripon, CA
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation. It last all day and works perfectly for my skin. It's light weight and my face doesn't feel heavy with it on. They also have a lot of different shades to choose from. I definitely recommend it for a inexpensive foundation.
Amy L.
Has a soomth creamy texture. It’s not running likevdone foundations but it’s not overly thick. Some areas it felt heavier mostly around my forehead. It went on smooth and it blended well when applying. I would recommend it to others to try out.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't