BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mayra C.
La Mirada, CA
I absolutely love this foundation I use mac studio fix but when I run out or just don't buy it I use this one and it doesn't make me miss the mac foundation. It gives you a great coverage and isn't too thick. I LOVE THAT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT SHADES. It is also very inexpensive compare to mall foundations and it does the exact same great job!
Ashleigh S.
This is actually my go-to foundation. It's affordable and they cater to dry, oily, and even combination skin. It's pretty good coverage and it is definitely long lasting. I definitely recommend this product!
M G.
This is a really good drugstore foundation. It is pretty full coverage, so I prefer to use it in the winter and when I am not having a good skin day. There is a wide range of colors, and I like that it tailored to oily skin. It stays on the skin well and lasts most of the day, but sometimes I find it gets a little patchy after several hours.
Linda L.
I believe I bought the one for oily skin but it didn't work so well for me. It felt weird on my face and almost felt like a slightly different color when my swatch would dry on my hand. It did not make my face feel natural so I stopped using it
Catherine S.
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It wears all day long, it has a beautifully smooth finish and texture, and it is perfect for an oily skin profile. This is the one I reach for all the time despite trying so many others. Just LOVE!!
Indira G.
This foundation works perfect for oil skin (make sure you buy it for you type of skin) the coverage is great, you could used it as full or medium coverage, Marte finish. This one is my second bottle and I love. My favorite foundation ever!!!
Laura M.
This is the only foundation that seriously stays on 24 hours. You can be wearing it for multiple hours and it wont start to melt as other brands I've used. I have even swam with it and it won't come off. I love the fact that they actually carry my skin tone plus it sets on great. I have been using this foundation since 2012 and I love it!
Gabriella P.
My all time favorite drugstore foundation! revlon takes the cake with this one. it has a full coverage but you can make it medium if you wanted to. It's definitely build able and I love how they have different formulas for different skin types. I repurchase this over and over again.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried plenty of high end foundations, but this tops them all.
I love how it comes an a multitude of shades, oil free( which is a plus, if you have oily skin). It is long lasting, and provides great coverage, First product in a long time that actually stands by what is advertised.
Amaya J.
Ballston Spa, NY
I love this foundation so much! It lasts for a long time and it isn't dewy nor matte and i love the color! I am light/medium with yellow undertones and this matches me sooooo well
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't