BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
It has good coverage. It works well with my combination skin. It helped moisturize my dry areas and cover up my oily areas. The color blends very well and matches skin tones great. But I did notice that I begin to look oily after a couple of hours.
Guadalupe G.
San Diego, CA
I've tried many different foundations for the hot weather and this is one of my favorites by far! I recommend this for the summer , I have naturally oily skin but this foundations stays on all day on me . I do recommend using a primer before applying this , just to have a smoothr look !
Carrie M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I was previously using Studio Fix but recently it started to oxidize on my face. I switched to Color Stay and now I'm not sure I'll go back. This foundation lasts all day, doesn't oxidize and a little goes a long way. Very happy with this product.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried plenty of high end foundations, but this tops them all.
I love how it comes an a multitude of shades, oil free( which is a plus, if you have oily skin). It is long lasting, and provides great coverage, First product in a long time that actually stands by what is advertised.
Mareah P.
Cumming, GA
I always use this foundation for special occasions (i.e. dances), because it has high coverage. In general, this foundation is an A+ for those who have bad skin or are acne prone. For e personally, it is a B, because this foundation is SUPER heavy for my skin, and I can't use it every day.
Elizabeth L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I was so excited to try this product afer hearing SO many good things about it. I was sadly disappointed.
1. I couldn't find a color that matched me - tried 2 different
2. It left a gross texture on my jawline
3. It looked HEAVY
I was not pleased with this product - wanted to be though.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best affordable foundations out there. They have a good selection of shades and it's cheap. I use the version for normal/dry and I love how it gives me a dewy look and doesn't cling to my dry patches. This is a really nice foundation
Jackie M.
Fairfax, VA
I am currently using this foundation for the first time and it will be hard to find something compared to it. It feel so lift on my skin while providing great coverage!!! I use the 310 and it matches my skin perfectly!!! Would highly recommend!!!
Kendra H.
Willcox, AZ
This is my go to Foundation from the drugstore. If I'm not wearing my $$$ foundation this is the one that replaces it. It is great because you can layer it for extra coverage or wear it lighter. Goes on great with a stipple brush or your hands!
Catherine S.
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It wears all day long, it has a beautifully smooth finish and texture, and it is perfect for an oily skin profile. This is the one I reach for all the time despite trying so many others. Just LOVE!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't