BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
Review for: Buff more...
I have extremely oily skin that always gets worse throughout the day. Most foundations do not last long on my skin, even when I set them with powder and reapply throughout the day. However, this foundation does last, and it's a great drugstore foundation.
Meghan R.
Branchville, SC
I love this foundation! I use it everyday and it has really worked with my skin. I use the combination/ oily foundation and it has helped my face not look shiny at the end of the day.
Sophie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
This product is great! I've tried various drugstore foundations and this one is my favorite! It doesn't make my face dry or oily, and lasts all day. This product is full coverage and very buildable. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Samiee G.
My favorite liquid foundation. I have tried high-end and other drug store foundations and I always come back to this. Makes my skin look flawless and it wears soooo well.
Jordyn P.
Blue Springs, MO
I love the lightest shade. It's light enough for me to wear. Pale princess here. 110 is perfectly pale. And theres a pump so you don't waste a lot of product. Does last over 12 hours.
Brighton H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I love this foundation. It has great coverage that you can build. The only problem is that it can oxidize and get a little orange. Other than that it's a wonderful foundation that is comfortable and light weight.
Kyllin L.
This foundation has been my ride or die since 2012. I have combination/oily skin and this lasts all day! It doesn't get greasy or feel uncomfortable throughout the day. And it lasts!!!
Vivian J.
Pensacola, FL
I really like this foundation. I bought the oily-combination formula. Since it is winter it is a little drying. I can definitely see it working in the summer though. I will pick up the dry skin formula soon. It is medium-full coverage and blends easily.
Kristen D.
I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I don't like the finish it gives or the smell. I also don't like the packaging at all. I hate when foundations don't have a pump.
Xochitl S.
I love this foundation because it's full coverage and they have a combo skin formula. I only wear this when I need my makeup to stay on for hours on end though. People will young skin /not a lot to cover should stay away from full coverage...trust me, when I say that 18 year olds don't need them.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't