23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Buff more...
I have extremely oily skin that always gets worse throughout the day. Most foundations do not last long on my skin, even when I set them with powder and reapply throughout the day. However, this foundation does last, and it's a great drugstore foundation.
I love this foundation! I use it everyday and it has really worked with my skin. I use the combination/ oily foundation and it has helped my face not look shiny at the end of the day.
This product is great! I've tried various drugstore foundations and this one is my favorite! It doesn't make my face dry or oily, and lasts all day. This product is full coverage and very buildable. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
My favorite liquid foundation. I have tried high-end and other drug store foundations and I always come back to this. Makes my skin look flawless and it wears soooo well.
I love the lightest shade. It's light enough for me to wear. Pale princess here. 110 is perfectly pale. And theres a pump so you don't waste a lot of product. Does last over 12 hours.
I love this foundation. It has great coverage that you can build. The only problem is that it can oxidize and get a little orange. Other than that it's a wonderful foundation that is comfortable and light weight.
This foundation has been my ride or die since 2012. I have combination/oily skin and this lasts all day! It doesn't get greasy or feel uncomfortable throughout the day. And it lasts!!!
I really like this foundation. I bought the oily-combination formula. Since it is winter it is a little drying. I can definitely see it working in the summer though. I will pick up the dry skin formula soon. It is medium-full coverage and blends easily.
I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I don't like the finish it gives or the smell. I also don't like the packaging at all. I hate when foundations don't have a pump.
I love this foundation because it's full coverage and they have a combo skin formula. I only wear this when I need my makeup to stay on for hours on end though. People will young skin /not a lot to cover should stay away from full coverage...trust me, when I say that 18 year olds don't need them.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos