23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Just bought this the other day and I'm love. I like applying with a foundation brush over a sponger but either works. My skin doesn't get oily after hours of wearing it and it lasts!
Really cakey and unflattering I prefer a light to medium coverage I like the natural look . I'm dry/combo maybe that's why I don't like it. but they have a wide range of skin tones
I'm obsessed with this! I have oily skin and it control my oils pretty good through out the day. It has full coverage which is great. I got the combination/oily one since they also have one for dry skin. It does have like a dewy finish but if you set it with a powder you'll be good to go!!
This foundation is decent and actually pretty good for the price. I did have a little trouble finding the exact shade that matches my face but I got one that's a tad bit lighter which wasn't a big deal. It blends well and lasts all day. I will use this one until I find another I like better.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I love this foundation so much. I never use drug store foundations because they never last on my face and never seem good enough for my skin but this foundation is full coverage and looks super natural doesn’t look cakey at all. I was very impressed.
Revlon is a really good brand at getting your foundation shade. This new-ish colorstay foundation was really good. It really does stay all day long. I have to use a brush to apply then a beauty blender to have it blend a tad more as it's a tad thick feeling.
Okay i was using the hourglass immaculate foundation from sephora and i was like 50 dollars. i heard a lot of good review on this foundation and picked it u last week. have been using it and i really like it. covers everything, really great product.
THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER! My all time holy grail foundation. I use this everyday and it last 8 plus hours without breaking up. Very lightweight not to heavy looking. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Works pretty well all though it made my skin feel greasy! It gave me a dewy finish. Other than that really liked it. There was a good amount of coverage to it. It was not very long lasting without setting spray. I don't recommend this to others.
I loved this foundation. It gave great coverage and stayed on all day. I did notice I had to use quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted, but I like mega coverage because I have massive freckles. It didn't break my skin out or anything and it was my favorite foundation for a really long time!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos