BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

tami t.
Santee, CA
Just bought this the other day and I'm love. I like applying with a foundation brush over a sponger but either works. My skin doesn't get oily after hours of wearing it and it lasts!
dana h.
Really cakey and unflattering I prefer a light to medium coverage I like the natural look . I'm dry/combo maybe that's why I don't like it. but they have a wide range of skin tones
Claudia M.
I'm obsessed with this! I have oily skin and it control my oils pretty good through out the day. It has full coverage which is great. I got the combination/oily one since they also have one for dry skin. It does have like a dewy finish but if you set it with a powder you'll be good to go!!
Amy R.
This foundation is decent and actually pretty good for the price. I did have a little trouble finding the exact shade that matches my face but I got one that's a tad bit lighter which wasn't a big deal. It blends well and lasts all day. I will use this one until I find another I like better.
Vanessa D.
S Sioux City, NE
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I love this foundation so much. I never use drug store foundations because they never last on my face and never seem good enough for my skin but this foundation is full coverage and looks super natural doesn’t look cakey at all. I was very impressed.
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Revlon is a really good brand at getting your foundation shade. This new-ish colorstay foundation was really good. It really does stay all day long. I have to use a brush to apply then a beauty blender to have it blend a tad more as it's a tad thick feeling.
Hillary G.
Pennsville, NJ
Okay i was using the hourglass immaculate foundation from sephora and i was like 50 dollars. i heard a lot of good review on this foundation and picked it u last week. have been using it and i really like it. covers everything, really great product.
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER! My all time holy grail foundation. I use this everyday and it last 8 plus hours without breaking up. Very lightweight not to heavy looking. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Madi B.
York, SC
Works pretty well all though it made my skin feel greasy! It gave me a dewy finish. Other than that really liked it. There was a good amount of coverage to it. It was not very long lasting without setting spray. I don't recommend this to others.
Abbigale H.
Bend, OR
I loved this foundation. It gave great coverage and stayed on all day. I did notice I had to use quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted, but I like mega coverage because I have massive freckles. It didn't break my skin out or anything and it was my favorite foundation for a really long time!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't