23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I really like this foundation! I purchased this from Walmart. It is very easy to apply. It's a decent drugstore foundation but still a little spendy for the drugstore. I would recommend this to others if you're looking for a foundation from the drugstore.
I love this foundation but sometimes it's kinda hard to find my shade I love the pump but just be careful when you pump it cause it can shoot out I have oily skin it works pretty good
Review for: Buff more...
I have extremely oily skin that always gets worse throughout the day. Most foundations do not last long on my skin, even when I set them with powder and reapply throughout the day. However, this foundation does last, and it's a great drugstore foundation.
It's a great matte foundation lasts a long time but it seems to have a little heavy feeling. Good for combination/oily girls like myself. The only con I have is that sometimes it's hard to get the foundation out, it would be better if it had a pump
Review for: Other more...
this foundation!!!! let me tell you: i'm an avid drug store makeup buyer. i'm obsessed with it, i love to try new things but this foundation?? MY FAV. i bought it to wear to prom because i heard good things about it but this is now my go to everyday foundation. i could not live without this stuff!
I love this foundation. there's light to full coverage. I like using this with a beauty blender and a foundation brush. It's not dry which is great. it can give you a sheer effect if you use it right. Only bad thing about this is how the foundation comes out of the bottle.
I really want to love this product because I suffer from oily skin and horrible acne scars. I've used this product with and without primers and setting powders and my results are the same - cakey. This foundation settles into my fine lines, and at 19 years I don't have many, and my husband says that when I wear this foundation my face looks like it's "breaking" or "cracking". It also makes my pores look bigger :(
Great foundation, feels very light and is very full coverage, it controls the oil but I live in texas so nothing really helps oily skin down here…. the only con I can think of is packaging…. I transferred to an air pump container and works great but I wish I wouldn't have to go thru the hassle
It has good coverage. It works well with my combination skin. It helped moisturize my dry areas and cover up my oily areas. The color blends very well and matches skin tones great. But I did notice that I begin to look oily after a couple of hours.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is a cult classic and as far as drugstore foundations go it's up there for the price point and for coverage and consistency. For SOME reason I could never stay true to this foundation I always felt there was something it wasn't giving me. But it's a good one to give a shot!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos