23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I wanted to buy a new foundation and I heard about this and heard that it helped with oily skin! Right away was like I got to try it and the first time I used it I feel in love with it because it gives you a nice mat finish and gives you full coverage!
I have been using this foundation for as long as I can remember. I honestly have no complaints about it. it has full coverage and its not very expensive and they have every shade for my transitions throughout the year. I would for sure buy this again.
This such a good foundation for dry skin. You can really build it up, but it's a full coverage foundation so one is just enough with some touch ups if you need it. I don't need to put on any concealer because it completely covers everything, and gives you a matte finish with no flaking. Dry skin tends to be around my eyebrows and cheeks, and you couldn't even tell. Perfect foundation, but I wish it was in a pump.
Review for: Buff more...
This is a decent drugstore foundation. It comes in versions for dry skin and oily/combo skin. It applies and blends our pretty well and lasts a long time. I've gotten 12+ hours of wear. It'll last in heat/humidity too. Coverage is medium to full coverage.
I love this foundation! It doesn't dry out my face. I use a foundation brush to apply, it works great! Really good coverage. It usually lasts the whole day. Sometimes by the end of the night I notice a little redness on places it has worn off, but nothing super noticeable. I definitely recommend it!
This has been my go to foundation for four years now. I love the one for oily skin. I have multiple bottles of it in different colors so I can wear it no matter what shade I am. I can always count on this foundation to last and look flawless all day long
I have recently started using this foundation a few months ago and it works very well. I don't feel like this foundation stays on all day unless I use a primer before applying. I like the way it covers and matches my skin tone and I would recommend it to my friends.
This is a great foundation for full coverage. It blends nicely into the skin and has a great texture. It isn't too cakey and it looks amazing when you top it off with a powder. Would buy this again and recommend.
This foundation is great at keeping oil at bay for several hours (but only without a primer). It does tend to cling to dry places and look unnatural, but it does a great job with oil.
Absolutely hate this foundation. Always looks like I have so much product on my face when I apply just a thin amount! Feels super heavy on the skin. I would not recommend!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos