BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

gregg b.
New Orleans
Review for: Other more...
this is my every day foundation. a good price, and i love that it has spf in it. does a relatively good job of staying in place through a long restaurant shift and then going out afterwards. easy to blend and medium/full coverage.
Taylor M.
Newport, VT
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This is part of my everyday makeup, it matches my skin tone wonderfully and doesn’t leave an oily feel on face like other makeups I’ve tried. I’ve had mine for about 4months and am still working on the one bottle. It lasts a long time which is great
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Hydrating yes well it doesn't dry me out. Glowing yes as my glowing skin can peek through. Hard to color match skin yes. Coverage on point, yes! Applies well yes. Cannot say enough priced well too! And it does stay on :)
Rebecca S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Ivory more...
This a beautiful foundation of you like a natural look. It’s not full coverage so it’s perfect for everyday use. I used it with a foundation brush and it was streaky for me, but it was beautiful with a beauty blender. It’s matte but not too matte!
Kassandra N.
Rome
This has been my go to drugstore foundation since I was in high school. I love the way it gives full coverage but also a natural look. I would always get compliments on my skin when wearing this. I would try it!
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This was one of my one of my first foundations that have ever tried and it's a great foundation for beginners and people who want to start learning makeup definitely recommended for people who is on a budget and who's beginners
Shannon B.
Marion, KY
This foundation is great, stays around for a long time as well. Can be pricey but if used correctly will last a long time. I love how it doesn't feel like it's too much on my face.. Feels good, long lasting would recommend!
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
Review for: Other more...
I have the combination/oily version in the color ivory. I love this foundation. It’s my favorite drug store foundation for oily skin. It is medium coverage but you can build it and the price is very reasonable!
Tabatha H.
Love this brand. So many colors to choose from. This makeup is true to its description. It lasts all day. I use ivory and the color is perfect. I have tried the one for dry skin and normal. They are both great.
kristin C.
Barbourville
I do not remember much about this foundation because it's been so long since I've used it

However I do believe that the reason I stopped was because the coverage wasn't great and I wasn't happy with the finish
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't