BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brighton H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I love this foundation. It has great coverage that you can build. The only problem is that it can oxidize and get a little orange. Other than that it's a wonderful foundation that is comfortable and light weight.
Dominique t.
I used this foundation only once. And once I did my face seemed like it was caked with lots of makeup sure I wear a lot hut I don't want to feel like I've got ten pounds on my face. Great coverage and very easy to blend very impressed with it otherwise
Rachel T.
Tyler
This foundation is great at keeping oil at bay for several hours (but only without a primer). It does tend to cling to dry places and look unnatural, but it does a great job with oil.
Love this it works so good for my skin! and my skin is very dry and it worlds perfect!!I would definitely recommend this product for anyone to buy. and also it last a very long time all you need is a couple squirts and yes I would recommend to anyone.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I like this product. I love the pump and the SPF in it. It doesn't wear off as quickly as most foundations I have tried but it does smudge a bit. IT also seems a little heavy for me and not so natural looking. But if used sparingly this can be avoided.
Chasity R.
Dallas, TX
I have recently started using this foundation a few months ago and it works very well. I don't feel like this foundation stays on all day unless I use a primer before applying. I like the way it covers and matches my skin tone and I would recommend it to my friends.
Kristen D.
I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I don't like the finish it gives or the smell. I also don't like the packaging at all. I hate when foundations don't have a pump.
Sherine R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
This is one of the few foundations I've found in which the color is light enough to work with my skin, while also providing excellent coverage. The foundation also feels lightweight and clean; my face never feels greasy or dirty after applying this.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
Review for: Buff more...
I have extremely oily skin that always gets worse throughout the day. Most foundations do not last long on my skin, even when I set them with powder and reapply throughout the day. However, this foundation does last, and it's a great drugstore foundation.
Meghan R.
Branchville, SC
I love this foundation! I use it everyday and it has really worked with my skin. I use the combination/ oily foundation and it has helped my face not look shiny at the end of the day.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't