23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation. It has great coverage that you can build. The only problem is that it can oxidize and get a little orange. Other than that it's a wonderful foundation that is comfortable and light weight.
I used this foundation only once. And once I did my face seemed like it was caked with lots of makeup sure I wear a lot hut I don't want to feel like I've got ten pounds on my face. Great coverage and very easy to blend very impressed with it otherwise
This foundation is great at keeping oil at bay for several hours (but only without a primer). It does tend to cling to dry places and look unnatural, but it does a great job with oil.
Love this it works so good for my skin! and my skin is very dry and it worlds perfect!!I would definitely recommend this product for anyone to buy. and also it last a very long time all you need is a couple squirts and yes I would recommend to anyone.
I like this product. I love the pump and the SPF in it. It doesn't wear off as quickly as most foundations I have tried but it does smudge a bit. IT also seems a little heavy for me and not so natural looking. But if used sparingly this can be avoided.
I have recently started using this foundation a few months ago and it works very well. I don't feel like this foundation stays on all day unless I use a primer before applying. I like the way it covers and matches my skin tone and I would recommend it to my friends.
I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I don't like the finish it gives or the smell. I also don't like the packaging at all. I hate when foundations don't have a pump.
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
This is one of the few foundations I've found in which the color is light enough to work with my skin, while also providing excellent coverage. The foundation also feels lightweight and clean; my face never feels greasy or dirty after applying this.
Review for: Buff more...
I have extremely oily skin that always gets worse throughout the day. Most foundations do not last long on my skin, even when I set them with powder and reapply throughout the day. However, this foundation does last, and it's a great drugstore foundation.
I love this foundation! I use it everyday and it has really worked with my skin. I use the combination/ oily foundation and it has helped my face not look shiny at the end of the day.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos