23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This has been my go to foundation for four years now. I love the one for oily skin. I have multiple bottles of it in different colors so I can wear it no matter what shade I am. I can always count on this foundation to last and look flawless all day long
I like this product. I love the pump and the SPF in it. It doesn't wear off as quickly as most foundations I have tried but it does smudge a bit. IT also seems a little heavy for me and not so natural looking. But if used sparingly this can be avoided.
This is my favorite non prestigious brand foundation. I stopped buying "named brand" foundations and switched over to this one. It does a good job and its a good price. You can't go wrong with foundation. It covers all my blemishes and I love that.
Absolutely hate this foundation. Always looks like I have so much product on my face when I apply just a thin amount! Feels super heavy on the skin. I would not recommend!
This foundation is awesome. It lasts long...I don't know if I would say the 24 hours that it boasts. It's a buildable foundation, which I like. It doesn't cause break-outs, it doesn't give me an oily look. I find it important to not have a "fake/plastic" look, this leaves me looking fresh and natural
I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I don't like the finish it gives or the smell. I also don't like the packaging at all. I hate when foundations don't have a pump.
It's a great matte foundation lasts a long time but it seems to have a little heavy feeling. Good for combination/oily girls like myself. The only con I have is that sometimes it's hard to get the foundation out, it would be better if it had a pump
I love this foundation because it's full coverage and they have a combo skin formula. I only wear this when I need my makeup to stay on for hours on end though. People will young skin /not a lot to cover should stay away from full coverage...trust me, when I say that 18 year olds don't need them.
I bought this not to long ago. it was recommended to me by a friend to help cover my acne. It does a good job for the most part and it definitely lasts all day long without reapplying.
I love this foundation but sometimes it's kinda hard to find my shade I love the pump but just be careful when you pump it cause it can shoot out I have oily skin it works pretty good
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos