23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It's so hard for me to find the perfect foundation to match my skin but this line did it effortlessly. There are so many shades to choose from. I love that it is a medium build-able foundation. My current holy grail!
This foundation works really well. This definitely is a full coverage foundation which i love! I have pretty bad acne scars and this covers them right up. I have no problem with this just rubbing off either. I have even fallen asleep with it on by accident and it still looked good in the morning. Crazy!
Much better foundation than I was expecting. I have the most oily skin of anyone I've ever met, and this manages to stay put on my skin for the entire day. My only complaint is that in some places, it tends to get sort of cakey/scaly, but that could just be my skin.
I have using this foundation for about three months and I will never switch! I always had trouble finding a foundation that would match my skin and last long and this foundation did the trick! I touch up with their powder every now and then but not much is needed!
I have combination skin so it was hard finding the right make up at an affordable cost. But so far I've really liked this foundation, good coverage, doesn't leave me greasy or dry 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
This is literally the only foundation I'll ever use. It's great for my combination skin & stays put in all it's matte glory for hours! I also love the big range of colors. I can never find my shade in drugstore foundations but in this one, I find my perfect shades for both summer & the rest of the year.
I love this product! Its a great full coverage foundation! I am fair in the winter so I'm not able to really find a shade to match. During the summer when I'm more tan its not a problem but usually during the summer I like to use more light weight foundation
This is great for those with oily skin! Amazing coverage, slightly heavy but expected considering the amount of coverage. This will probably be too matte for those with anything less than combo skin. Love that it comes with a pump and it did not break me out
I've only ever used high end foundation, but we have like most people had to cut back in some areas. So I was looking for a drugstore foundation that was just as good if not better than my high end products. Boy did i find it colorstay gives great coverage and last all day long,and have two boys i need something that last; I've gotten so many compliments the last few weeks its great. This will be my new foundation!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos