BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Elida D.
Albuquerque, NM
Its the best full coverage foundation. A lot of color section. Great for oily skin, but for some reason I still feel like a person with extremely oily skin will get oily either way. But you can't complain its affordable. Oh one last thing it can oxidize a bit.
Mariam B.
This foundation is amazing! I use the Ivory 110 shade and it's amazing. It doesn't cake so long as it's applied the right way. I have to say it has a wonderful finish that is smooth and stays on all through the day. Does a great job to help create a flawless look.
Kyle P.
I have been using this foundation for years. It is medium to full coverage, blends easily, flawless finish, and you don't need a lot of it. It helps control shine throughout the day and keeps you looking fresh. It hasn't caused a breakout, which I am highly sensitive to that. I highly recommended this product.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Excellent foundation of pharmacy makeup, good coverage, light and long lasting, recommended for people with oily skin, the way I applied it was in specific areas and fading with the brush quickly.
Sarai L.
While the coverage is great with this product, I just don't like the heavy feeling it leaves. I don't like thinking about my makeup throughout the day. And the scent is so strong and not very appealing. I don't like wondering if everyone can smell my makeup.
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
Review for: Other more...
i used to like this foundation a lot, i don't really like it as much anymore, and i do remember in my time using it, it was pretty cakey, but if you dont have a ton of money to spend on makeup, this is a pretty decent foundation, and would probably look well with a good setting powder.
Steph C.
This foundation stays on all day, works with matte finish if you use a powder or a soft finish with a beauty blender. There are plenty of color choices, but coverage is a little bit too sheer, I have to use concealer along with it. Besides that I really like it.
Sybil W.
I could never find an exact perfect shade match, however, I do like the coverage that it gives. But, I do feel that it gives off that I'm definitely wearing foundation effect, every time I wore it. I no longer buy this foundation, since I have moved on to other foundations that I like better and that offer shades that better match my skintone too.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I absolutely love this foundation. I prefer a full coverage foundation that lasts all day and this really does. I apply it with my beauty blender and it always comes out looking great! I highly recommend this if you are looking for full coverage/long wearing!
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to foundation at the moment . I love that they have a lot of color selection . I'm cool toned and there cool tones and e beautiful this foundation last all day and makes my skin look healthy and glowy and it works well with all my other products
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't