BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Bailey J.
Newark, DE
I finally found a color in a liquid foundation that matched my skin tone perfectly with this product, but even with a nice applicator the liquid left my skin looking streaky and cakey which was difficult to fix. Overall it's a good product, but not my favorite.
Vic S.
Portland, ME
I would not recommend this product if you have sensitive/dry/flakey/irritable/red skin. If you have fair/dry skin like I do then you'll most likely end up with a flakey texture to your skin. Although if you have oily/combination sin I hear this product works relatively well. And if you're looking for a foundation that will stay on all day, then this is the one.
Rebecca J.
I really love this foundation. I am the palest of the pale, which is a struggle in the makeup store because there is never a foundation light enough for my skin tone. This foundation actually matches me, has medium but buildable coverage, and is super blendable!
Morgan T.
Review for: Buff more...
I have been using this foundation for years and i love it. I have extremely oily skin and have tried numerous foundation and they never say put through the day. I also have a lot of redness and this completely covers it. I just wish the bottle came with a pump. I have learned throughout the years to use a ELF's stipple brush to apply it and it work beautifully .
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Excellent foundation of pharmacy makeup, good coverage, light and long lasting, recommended for people with oily skin, the way I applied it was in specific areas and fading with the brush quickly.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
This really does last all day. If you are at all dry, this may not be the foundation for you, unless you mix it with your moisurizer. I'm a bit dry on my nose, so I keep it off my nose. This really is the best drugstore foundation on the market in my opinion. It beats many high end foundations hands down.
bridget c.
One of the best foundations I have ever tried and has a fair range of shades and it's very reasonably priced and lasts a while. Also you can built it up from light coverage to full coverage but it can get cakey after a long hot day (but don't all foundations)
Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
The color choice was great since its usually difficult to match my skin tone. The problem is it transfers all over everything! My clothes! my kids! my cell phone! At the end of the day the product has worn off and my face looks washed out. This is even after setting with a powder. Too bad because I really wanted to like this one.
Maddie P.
Roscoe, IL
This foundation was okay, but I found that no matter how I applied it, it felt and looked Camry on my skin. The formula is too thick for my liking, but they did have a shade to match my skin tone perfectly, so I was still able to get some good use out of it.
Tracey H.
Ames
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This foundation wasn't my favorite as a foundation, but I do LOVE it as a concealer. It's very lightweight and full coverage. I have combination skin, and it works great for my skin and very long lasting. I will continue to purchase this as my concealer :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't