23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,429 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my drugstore holy grail foundation. It’s so good. I’ve even said it’s a dupe for Lancôme Teint Idole Ultrawear. I love the formula, the coverage is medium to full and buildable, lasts all day as well. Comes with a pump now which is a huge plus.
Excellent coverage. A little goes a long way and gives a long lasting flawless finish! It's higher priced than a lot of drug store brands but a lot cheaper than the high end. It's an excellent middle priced option.
I like this product. I like how my skin felt. It was looking nice. I didn’t get the right color of foundation but love this product. It’s easy to blend and it lasts awhile. I would recommend this product for anyone
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This is part of my everyday makeup, it matches my skin tone wonderfully and doesn’t leave an oily feel on face like other makeups I’ve tried. I’ve had mine for about 4months and am still working on the one bottle. It lasts a long time which is great
Another one of the great drugstore products that will give you high end looks. Love the pump. I feel you have more control of the quantity you’re using. Not so many shades, but hopefully they’ll be bringing more!
This foundation is great, stays around for a long time as well. Can be pricey but if used correctly will last a long time. I love how it doesn't feel like it's too much on my face.. Feels good, long lasting would recommend!
Hydrating yes well it doesn't dry me out. Glowing yes as my glowing skin can peek through. Hard to color match skin yes. Coverage on point, yes! Applies well yes. Cannot say enough priced well too! And it does stay on :)
This was one of my one of my first foundations that have ever tried and it's a great foundation for beginners and people who want to start learning makeup definitely recommended for people who is on a budget and who's beginners
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos