BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I use this on my "bad skin" days, and it works well. However, I miss the old "one size fits all" formulation. It seemed to be more matte, and this seems to be dewy, at least on my skin.
The coverage is fantastic for those who need it, and it does stay on until removed.
Anayeli R.
San joaquin, CA
I love this foundation! it keeps my oily face from looking shiny all day. it does make it feel a little dry at first. and if blended good, (and quickly, since it dries pretty fast) you can achieve a flawless looking finish. :) the price is good, and totally worth it.
Madeline B.
I used to be addicted to all MAC products; however, I didn't want to spend that much money on makeup. I searched high and low for a cheaper foundation option and landed on Revlon Colorstay. It has to be my favorite of the "cheaper" brands (Maybelline, NYC, Cover Girl, etc.). The product lasts all day and combined with my BareMinerals powder, I get superb coverage.
Nancy J.
Fontana, CA
I like this foundation it stay's on pretty good. For the winter it's really good because i don't get oily at all but the summer I need to set it with a powder lightly because i will get a little oily and it will transfer on to the phone or just anything really.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is wonderful for all skin types. I have oily skin and this sticks around for my 8-12 hours shifts when most foundations start to break up and look cakey. It has decent coverage and blend ability. It's definitely a foundation I would recommend to anyone.
Nikki G.
Chula Vista, CA
One of the best matte drugstore foundationso you can find. I used to wear this all the time but my skin started changing. But this will last until all day, you will have to touch up if you are massively oily but I say it's better than most high end foundations
Kyle P.
I have been using this foundation for years. It is medium to full coverage, blends easily, flawless finish, and you don't need a lot of it. It helps control shine throughout the day and keeps you looking fresh. It hasn't caused a breakout, which I am highly sensitive to that. I highly recommended this product.
Morgan T.
Review for: Buff more...
I have been using this foundation for years and i love it. I have extremely oily skin and have tried numerous foundation and they never say put through the day. I also have a lot of redness and this completely covers it. I just wish the bottle came with a pump. I have learned throughout the years to use a ELF's stipple brush to apply it and it work beautifully .
Tracey H.
Ames
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This foundation wasn't my favorite as a foundation, but I do LOVE it as a concealer. It's very lightweight and full coverage. I have combination skin, and it works great for my skin and very long lasting. I will continue to purchase this as my concealer :)
Alyssa S.
I hate this foundation. It's extremely cakey and sticky almost as if you have a mask on. It somehow manages to be cakey without giving full coverage which is amazing. Also, if you forget to wash it off at night it leaves a disgustingly green build up on your face.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't