BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This is the best foundation I've used. Fully covers my redness and acne scars and stays on. The only thing is that color looks darker in the light but I've accepted the fact that you will never find the perfect foundation color. It also dries really nice and doesn't look oily!
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
This makeup is a little heavy and as a little bit too much shine to my face at least even after applying a powder. There are better brands out there for just as much is the cost of this product that would offer me more coverage than this is not one of my favorite one.
Nelly A.
harbor city, CA
I liked the consistency of this foundation, but it is not carried in enough medium-deep shades, so I didn't find a good match. If you are a fairer tone with combination skin, give this a go.
Lynn O.
This controls oil very well and hardly transfers off the skin. I only don't use it because it made me break out a little and I couldn't find a good color match. That being said, it's still a good liquid foundation. So I would give it a B+, but since there's no pluses to choose from, I'll round up the grade to an A.
Megan E.
I love this stuff! I have very pale, oily skin and the one for oily skin keeps my skin matte all day long without getting cakey or gross. I do have to mix a teeny bit of one of my other foundations in it though to make the lightest color they offer a little lighter.
Emily E.
Piscataway, NJ
Whenever someone asks me what foundation is the best , I always recommend this one. Everything about it makes it the best. The coverage is GREAT , and it's build-able if you want that perfect complexion. I know a lot of people don't like the smell, but i actually like it ! :P There are infinite number of shades to match you perfectly and it feels light when applied correctly. I use a flat top brush from E.L.F. and it works just fine.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN
I LOVE this foundation. It's light but has awesome coverage and is super cheap. It's also really easy to blend out with literally any tool you have! I always use a beauty blender and it does wonders. would 10/10 recommend!
Cee V.
Westminster, CA
Bought this two days ago. Love it. Not shiny/greasy. Very matte finish. I did pair with a face primer, so the flawless-looking result may be a combination of great product + primer. I have asian skin and Revlon is one of the few drug-store brands that carries products compatible with my yellow-toned skin color.
Kelly W.
Huntersville, NC
This foundation is my new jam! It beats out expensive brands any day of the week. It keeps my skin looking flawless and goes on so well. It doesn't change into a funky color and since I've started using it I've had several friends ask what foundation I am using!
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I was looking and looking for a long-lasting foundation but I was having trouble since I'm super pale. I tried high-end and didn't think it was worth an extra $20 more than this and it matches my skin tone that has pink undertones. It's also medium to full coverage and doesn't feel as greasy as other foundations.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is this foundation transfer proof?
Angelina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can I order this online? I always have trouble finding my color at store. Must be a popular color.
Saide F.
Bolingbrook , IL
Does this foundation cause break outs and does it stay put all day on oily skin?
Kendra J.
Seattle, WA
What is the best way to find the right color? I tried the hand technique but it doesn't work very well 😕