BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Revlon Colorstay Makeup
I bounce between this and estee lauder. But when I don't have enough for the expensive stuff I get this. It gives me the coverage I need and makes my makeup look great. Only thing is I can't wear everyday because it tends to dry my skin so I have to switch it up
Amanda T.
Florence, MA
This is quickly becoming my favorite foundation from the drugstore! 150 is the perfect shade for me with a nice yellow tone. It is a great long lasting formula as well which doesn't side off my face throughout the day. I am definitely going to purchase this again.
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
I used to love Revlon, until they were bought by a company which tortures animals. Please choose a cruelty free brand instead! Maybelline, Physician's Formula, Milani... So many other choices!
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This is the best foundation I've used. Fully covers my redness and acne scars and stays on. The only thing is that color looks darker in the light but I've accepted the fact that you will never find the perfect foundation color. It also dries really nice and doesn't look oily!
Ashlynn B.
Love this stuff! I used to use it all the time and then Forgot about it..... I just recently bought it again and I remembered just how good it really is! It's matte but also a natural finish.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this foundation!! It is thicker in consistency which allows for a full coverage look. The foundation stays on all day long and will not cake up or make it look like I'm wearing a mask. The oily/combination brand is also a plus as I have oily skin and it tames that.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I use this on my "bad skin" days, and it works well. However, I miss the old "one size fits all" formulation. It seemed to be more matte, and this seems to be dewy, at least on my skin.
The coverage is fantastic for those who need it, and it does stay on until removed.
Yessenia G.
I LOOOVE this foundation! I have very oily skin and it doesn't seep thru! I love applying with a beauty sponge. It has medium to full coverage but in my opinion, because of my skin, I don't think its buildable (looks cakey) but other then that #1 foundation for me!!!
Anayeli R.
San joaquin, CA
I love this foundation! it keeps my oily face from looking shiny all day. it does make it feel a little dry at first. and if blended good, (and quickly, since it dries pretty fast) you can achieve a flawless looking finish. :) the price is good, and totally worth it.
Evelyn F.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is definitely the best drug store foundation and is above some high end foundations Ive used previously. I recommend this for people with oily skin. Is wearable for the whole day. Buildable coverage and with one layer it'll give you such a nice coverage.
Verónica S.
Matte or Satin finish?
Emily S.
Johnston City, IL
Is this a good foundation? Does it stay on for a long time?
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does this actually last for? Looking for a new foundation product. I also want to know if this is matte or not because I hate foundations that make you look oily
Michelle R.
I want to use this product.... any of you used as... as they have been gone
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I have been using this product for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone else found this product to make your skin "shiny"?