BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Emily P.
Washington
Great coverage despite the very affordable price. I love this product and have been using it for a very long time. It is super easy to apply and it great for my oily skin. I would buy this again and recommend this to anyone
Dana P.
Great coverage and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. The coverage lasts my full work day which is awesome! I know once I put it on, the only thing I may have to touch up a little later in the day is perhaps a little shine on my nose and of course, lips again. love this product- even over my more expensive make ups.
Kim S.
Syracuse, NY
Is use this foundation when I want a more heavy makeup look. Sometimes even use it for my stage makeup!
It's a little too cakey for me for everyday use. It goes on kinda funny, but after it settles it adjusts pretty well to your skin tone and stays for quite a while.
Itzel S.
I love this foundation, I use it every time I do my makeup, it is full coverage and lasts all day. The wide range of colors also makes it great for all skin tones. This drugstore foundation has the quality of many high end products & leaves your skin looking flawless.
Courtney S.
Patton, PA
Loving this foundation!! It has great full coverage and does a great job at making my face look flawless. It does not cause my skin to get oily, or dried out. It does a great job at covering any blemishes I get on my face. It is a great product for a decent price.
Nancy J.
Fontana, CA
I like this foundation it stay's on pretty good. For the winter it's really good because i don't get oily at all but the summer I need to set it with a powder lightly because i will get a little oily and it will transfer on to the phone or just anything really.
Jessica G.
Review for: Other more...
Love love love Revlon's color stay foundation! It is so easy to apply and lasts all day and night! The colors match perfectly and don't make me break out at all! It's about a medium coverage and you can layer it if need be. Definitely recommend this product to others!!
Emily E.
Piscataway, NJ
Whenever someone asks me what foundation is the best , I always recommend this one. Everything about it makes it the best. The coverage is GREAT , and it's build-able if you want that perfect complexion. I know a lot of people don't like the smell, but i actually like it ! :P There are infinite number of shades to match you perfectly and it feels light when applied correctly. I use a flat top brush from E.L.F. and it works just fine.
Cindy G.
Charlotte, NC
I love this foundation is long lasting great color selection a repurchase for sure this is a perfect dupe for studio fix of Mac with the only difference that colorstay is more natural looking.
Madeline B.
I used to be addicted to all MAC products; however, I didn't want to spend that much money on makeup. I searched high and low for a cheaper foundation option and landed on Revlon Colorstay. It has to be my favorite of the "cheaper" brands (Maybelline, NYC, Cover Girl, etc.). The product lasts all day and combined with my BareMinerals powder, I get superb coverage.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't