BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lindsay A.
Pensacola, FL
Love love love ! HG hands down, stays put all day and makes skin look flawless. This foundation has spf in if which is always a plus! This doesn't make my skin look oily and shiny like other foundations. Very matte finish!
Azure T.
Downingtown, PA
I put my fondest ion on with my hands, never a brush or a beauty blender. I found this fading throughout the the day, I decided to try it with my beauty blender and it stays! it works wonders if used with a beauty blender.
I bounce between this and estee lauder. But when I don't have enough for the expensive stuff I get this. It gives me the coverage I need and makes my makeup look great. Only thing is I can't wear everyday because it tends to dry my skin so I have to switch it up
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is wonderful for all skin types. I have oily skin and this sticks around for my 8-12 hours shifts when most foundations start to break up and look cakey. It has decent coverage and blend ability. It's definitely a foundation I would recommend to anyone.
Brittany G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this makeup so much, I have been though so much makeup trying to find a kind I love and this is it no matter what other product I use I always go back to this one and it has great coverage and it last all day even in the heat. I do recommend this product
Megan E.
I love this stuff! I have very pale, oily skin and the one for oily skin keeps my skin matte all day long without getting cakey or gross. I do have to mix a teeny bit of one of my other foundations in it though to make the lightest color they offer a little lighter.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I use this on my "bad skin" days, and it works well. However, I miss the old "one size fits all" formulation. It seemed to be more matte, and this seems to be dewy, at least on my skin.
The coverage is fantastic for those who need it, and it does stay on until removed.
Connie N.
La Mesa, CA
This product seems kind of cakey and heavy on my face. This product is cheap and affordable; it has a dewy finish and has high coverage. It is a good value and long lasting, I just did not enjoy how heavy of a foundation it is. I don't think I would buy it again.
Nancy J.
Fontana, CA
I like this foundation it stay's on pretty good. For the winter it's really good because i don't get oily at all but the summer I need to set it with a powder lightly because i will get a little oily and it will transfer on to the phone or just anything really.
Valarie S.
Niagara Falls, NY
It's not the worst, but certainly not the best foundation. The pump comes in handy when you purchase it separately.. I wish it did come so it would be easier to get the product rather than poor it on my hand..

The coverage is minimal, I mean, it's there but it wares off after some time and it doesn't do good at getting some of the redness on my face, for that reason. I would give this product an overall rating of 3 out of 4 stars.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't