23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,429 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Great coverage and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. The coverage lasts my full work day which is awesome! I know once I put it on, the only thing I may have to touch up a little later in the day is perhaps a little shine on my nose and of course, lips again. love this product- even over my more expensive make ups.
Love love love ! HG hands down, stays put all day and makes skin look flawless. This foundation has spf in if which is always a plus! This doesn't make my skin look oily and shiny like other foundations. Very matte finish!
Whenever someone asks me what foundation is the best , I always recommend this one. Everything about it makes it the best. The coverage is GREAT , and it's build-able if you want that perfect complexion. I know a lot of people don't like the smell, but i actually like it ! :P There are infinite number of shades to match you perfectly and it feels light when applied correctly. I use a flat top brush from E.L.F. and it works just fine.
I love this makeup so much, I have been though so much makeup trying to find a kind I love and this is it no matter what other product I use I always go back to this one and it has great coverage and it last all day even in the heat. I do recommend this product
Bought this two days ago. Love it. Not shiny/greasy. Very matte finish. I did pair with a face primer, so the flawless-looking result may be a combination of great product + primer. I have asian skin and Revlon is one of the few drug-store brands that carries products compatible with my yellow-toned skin color.
It's rare that I find a brand of foundation to match my skin tone. I love this makeup it matched my tone perfectly and didn't look oily or caked on. It's semi matte I don't look like I put a bunch of powder and I have a nice glow, almost radiance! It provides medium coverage, but I applied a bit more to problem areas and it covered them right up. Also I love the new packaging that includes a pump! I hated having to worry about bacteria with the regular bottle. I would definitely recommend this!!!!!
I love this makeup. I have been searching for something like this & am so stoked that I finally found it. All the other foundation I've tried has been too heavy or made my face SHINIER. I apply this with a makeup wedge & it drys quick & I put a light powder over it & it lasts all day. No greasy face. I'm in love!
I like to try new foundation couse I seem not to like a few of the one I have bought my skin has dry patches I hate it and this revlon color stay was not perfect but it wasn't what I expected
I love this foundation! it keeps my oily face from looking shiny all day. it does make it feel a little dry at first. and if blended good, (and quickly, since it dries pretty fast) you can achieve a flawless looking finish. :) the price is good, and totally worth it.
Really great medium to full coverage drugstore foundation. Nice selection of colors, wish they had more variety in undertones for lighter skin tones. Lasts all day, covers easy, decent price.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos