BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Dana P.
Great coverage and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. The coverage lasts my full work day which is awesome! I know once I put it on, the only thing I may have to touch up a little later in the day is perhaps a little shine on my nose and of course, lips again. love this product- even over my more expensive make ups.
Lindsay A.
Pensacola, FL
Love love love ! HG hands down, stays put all day and makes skin look flawless. This foundation has spf in if which is always a plus! This doesn't make my skin look oily and shiny like other foundations. Very matte finish!
Emily E.
Piscataway, NJ
Whenever someone asks me what foundation is the best , I always recommend this one. Everything about it makes it the best. The coverage is GREAT , and it's build-able if you want that perfect complexion. I know a lot of people don't like the smell, but i actually like it ! :P There are infinite number of shades to match you perfectly and it feels light when applied correctly. I use a flat top brush from E.L.F. and it works just fine.
Brittany G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this makeup so much, I have been though so much makeup trying to find a kind I love and this is it no matter what other product I use I always go back to this one and it has great coverage and it last all day even in the heat. I do recommend this product
Cee V.
Westminster, CA
Bought this two days ago. Love it. Not shiny/greasy. Very matte finish. I did pair with a face primer, so the flawless-looking result may be a combination of great product + primer. I have asian skin and Revlon is one of the few drug-store brands that carries products compatible with my yellow-toned skin color.
Amanda V.
It's rare that I find a brand of foundation to match my skin tone. I love this makeup it matched my tone perfectly and didn't look oily or caked on. It's semi matte I don't look like I put a bunch of powder and I have a nice glow, almost radiance! It provides medium coverage, but I applied a bit more to problem areas and it covered them right up. Also I love the new packaging that includes a pump! I hated having to worry about bacteria with the regular bottle. I would definitely recommend this!!!!!
Julie W.
Austin, TX
I love this makeup. I have been searching for something like this & am so stoked that I finally found it. All the other foundation I've tried has been too heavy or made my face SHINIER. I apply this with a makeup wedge & it drys quick & I put a light powder over it & it lasts all day. No greasy face. I'm in love!
Eloisa R.
I like to try new foundation couse I seem not to like a few of the one I have bought my skin has dry patches I hate it and this revlon color stay was not perfect but it wasn't what I expected
Anayeli R.
San joaquin, CA
I love this foundation! it keeps my oily face from looking shiny all day. it does make it feel a little dry at first. and if blended good, (and quickly, since it dries pretty fast) you can achieve a flawless looking finish. :) the price is good, and totally worth it.
Cayce L.
Really great medium to full coverage drugstore foundation. Nice selection of colors, wish they had more variety in undertones for lighter skin tones. Lasts all day, covers easy, decent price.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't